Reviews for A Bridge Too Far
Eek! So cute. Love it!
somebody's sister chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Awesome story! loved it! :D
unobtrusivescribe chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Aww, Lassie! Great story:) I like the emotions and action packed two chapters! Shawn definitely knows how to brighten the mood
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oh Thank GOD That Shawn's Okay! I Knew There Was Going To Be A River In That Ravine! I Just Knew It!

& That Lassie/Timmy Comment Was Hilarious! XD

Great Fic.! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG! NO, SHAWN! There Better Be Something Soft At The Bottom Of That Ravine, Or A River Or Something That Could Cushion Shawn's Fall.
I amm Groot chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
wow! this was a great little story! one of the BEST lassie and Shawn friendship fic! it was dead on with there characters!
Fuzzball457 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Awesome! I loved it and am on my way to check out your other stories! Nice job and oh, you were really good about keeping the characters in, well, character.
dragondancer123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Dawww! Love the ending!
MildlyInsane chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I approve. _ This was very well written. Everyone was in character, and I just love stories/episodes where Lassie shows that he really does care about Shawn. Good Job. 3
tiffaroolou chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Fabulous story! Loved it!
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Awwww, that is sooo nice. Thank you so much! I love Lassie/Shawn moments like this.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Shawn!whump protective!badass!Lassie AWESOME! I loved it! Very nice. Though I'm a Shassie fan and wished it had ended differently, I still smiled at Shawn's Timmy/Lassie comment. :) Great job!
invisalite chapter 2 . 8/4/2010

I can't wait for more, this is just TOO good!

Self-pimping here for a review as well... xD
Gwidlet chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You are a female dog.

You can't leave it there!

Update ASAP!

invisalite chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow! I hope you keep this story going, it's really good so far! :)