Reviews for Archmage
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 5/31
Personally I see complete identity erasure as the same as death, but fair argument from Harry that now they have something to contribute
Interesting idea about the press conference and not something I have seen before

LOL for how you do Hermione here, and original too!

This is a hilarious and wonderfully original story. I sincerely hope you get back to it!
Doc. K-9 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Reading the fic meanwhile hearing "SuperHeros by Edguy" makes it more epic! Great fanfiction keep it going!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2016
Updated it please want know more
frodri1974 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Awesome sauce. Truly a shame that you stopped working on this story.

Hero Harry makes sense. Would love to have seen Hermione in a tron superhero outfit. Or maybe Dobbie as the sidekick. All the trouble an underpowered Harry would get at in Hogwarts, maybe having to think his way out of confrontations and dealing with the tri-wizard tournament. The ideas just can't seem to stop.

Thank you kindly for what you did write, very well done.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Just found and finished reading this and I have to say that it is impressive.

Here's to hoping that it will be pulled out and continued
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Nope. Glad you stopped here. I couldn't even force myself to read the rest, once he cursed at the Headmaster.

He shouldn't have emancipated himself after he'd just been told that they were going lenient on him for his crimes, although he wasn't quite eligible for juvie. That's not Slytherin, that's retarded.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Rustblade is awesome.

The costume is stupid.

Most of this is stupid. But I like the core concept.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Excellent idea to make him a hero. Don't like much else. The Pirates of the Caribbean is a bad source for philosophy, although it was hilariously incongruous.
Jason Demonfoot chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Gotta say I really enjoy this so far hopefully this will reach a conclusion
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
very very cooolll...archmage...lol
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Spike? I was thinking Dresden.
BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Nooooooooooope.

Shadow Clones? Really?

If this was a Naruto cross alright. But its not.

Thanks for the ride, and goodluck with all current and future projects.

Rev
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Looks interesting, so lesse where this ride takes me.

As for Harry and his Archmage costume?

Marvels Moon Knight.

Rev
Princess Asuna chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I really want to read more that said. Update soon. Also just curious, are you making Hermione OOC? I rather like her new personality.
Knight Guard chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
i recommend a solution to the batman voice, voice charm in my last review