Reviews for Intended
LittleDaisy95 chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Wow I am only at chapter five but this is already more fucked up than any other fanfiction I have ever read. Don't think I can continue it abusive relationships like these with so much mention of rape always make me feel sick. Not saying its wrong to write about it ( I mean Tig was described and shown as a real pervert ) just saying I probably can't take it.
go4itgirl chapter 65 . 9/20/2014
I love this story everytime I read it!
Guest chapter 65 . 3/31/2013
Awww I loved it! They are so messed up but prefect for each other! Great job with this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/29/2013
Why would joss do that?!
reaper07 chapter 65 . 3/26/2013
I really enjoyed this a lot.
dontreadthisamigo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Just started reading. Very solid interesting start :-)
MagsWrites chapter 65 . 10/10/2012
I have absolutely loved, loved, loved this story! You have kept me intrigued and wanting more with each chapter. I have actually laughed out loud and sobbed. Thank you for such a wonderful piece of art.
Dee chapter 65 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely loved your story :)
HerAngrierGnome chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
So, I actually came across Badass & Beauty when I was looking for an SoA fic. I found this one, checked your author page, and got sidetracked. Now that I'm all caught up with that, I reckon it's time to move on to your other stories.

I'm intrigued by this already. Tig is a really interesting character to say the least, so I'd imagine you have had a lot of fun playing with him. lol

I'm sure I am going to have just as much fun reading what you've come up with. :)
MsHanaKey chapter 65 . 6/22/2012
Socould keep it up
MsHanaKey chapter 65 . 6/22/2012
Socould keep it up
CupKatyCakes chapter 65 . 6/8/2012
I spent the last three nights reading this and napping and getting chapters in when I was at the hospital, it was amazing! It never got boring or old, it always had me at the edge of my bed or seat. I cried, I laughed, I felt frustrated. I truly loved the story. Seriously you also made me flush when I read the nc-17 stuff. Good job!
TheBoneyKingOfNowhere chapter 65 . 6/6/2012
I just finished reading! And wow! That last chapter was particulary intense. The ending was so beautiful. And I absolutely loved the fact Tig never tells he loves Joss with word. Words are my religion, sort of. And I believe so much in their power. And what remains unspoken can after all be holier then what people say carelessly.

I will write you a better review soon. But mon ours is getting home soon. And I need to finish dinner and fix myself a little too, so... :)

I'll write soon. And I have a lot of questions, especially with the "ten patch" thing and with Opie's behavior...

Talk to you soon, have a nice day!
BeingLolaStar chapter 65 . 5/4/2012
I wish I had the ability to review right now but I've been reading this since 10 this morning, took a break to go into work for a couple of hours and then get some shopping done and I came straight home to finish it. Honestly it's 3:21 in the morning but I did it. I read the whole thing. Locked-on much? Nope I don't have a problem... yes I do. The light hurts my eyes so much that I literally had to shade them the last five chapters and I also had to stop four times because my eyes were watering so badly I couldn't read anymore.

I think I read the new chapter of B&B but I honestly don't remember it in between Tig and Joss drama. If I type any more or read another word I'm going to pass out on Mayhem and then this review will never get posted...
Lamminator chapter 65 . 4/23/2012
This was such a great fict! Very well written. I will admit, I was a little skeptical when I started reading it, but I'm so glad I stuck with it to the end. (At this moment, I can't remember why I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep reading after the first chapter...maybe her age? I really don't know.)

As a nerd, I have to say I appreciate the Star Wars references. Even though Tig kept calling Opie Chewbadooba, it was...Tig. I LOVE how when Joss would say "I love you", Tig would respond with "I know", just like Han Solo. I may have giggled a bit every time.

Again, I really liked reading this and will go look for the sequel.

ROCK ON!