Reviews for Ah Choo! You Suck
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/16
Very nice piece!
Moon dancer6134 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
That was really good. I liked how you put miroku and Sango in there to. I thought it was really reliable. In inuyasha case too. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Good.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so cute!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ah-Choo!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aw so cute :) Tim hortons!
Sniffle chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
nice!
mizchelz chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was so cute! You should write a sequel or something!
inukag chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this story is amazing and i just realized that you're the one who wrote those fics that i liked :).write more please i'll be waiting :)
Randomness is Bliss chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was utterly adorable,and the characters relatable. But c'mon. Do you *have* to feed the Canadian-Tim-Horton's sterotype?
NiceStories chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awww.. funny sh*t right there! Love it. For some reason I haven't read this before. As always, this story's quality is top notch! XD looking forward to more HTKM, Winging it and FAT! :)
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
awww! so cute! keep on writing!
cj chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
you make the greatest stories ever.

end of discussion
DormySaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hehe. Inuyasha gets too cocky and ends up sick! Lmao. :P
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I hope you don't mind a review to your oneshot after more than a year that you posted it? *spammage of hearts at your fic* THIS FIC IS GREAT! Inuyasha's uncertainty was done marvelously, it's adorable to read~! Ah and not only the relationship between Kagome and Inuyasha, the MirSan one is also great! Funny at least. ["Miss Houko, if you will stop abusing Mr Tsujitani, I would like to start the lecture,"] haha! Great job great job. D