Reviews for Lux Crystallis
Melissa Fairy chapter 26 . 4/1
I honestly expected more romance of fluff from this... I really did expect to shed some tears but I.. didn't ...
Melissa Fairy chapter 5 . 3/31
the plot tickens...
Melissa Fairy chapter 4 . 3/31
i love your long chaps~
Melissa Fairy chapter 1 . 3/31
I love your cover!
Melissa Fairy chapter 2 . 3/31
Just curious, how do you pronounce her name?

P.S: I love this fic! I can understand what's going on even though i'm not familiar with Final Fantasy XV~
SilverNeira chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
I cried in THAT scene. Simple as that. I love it.
Liltorgy chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
#rereading
Ame Shizuka chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hi there! I just finished the first chapter and WOW I am so impressed by your writing and the story! I'm looking forward to see how things will turn out as I keep on reading! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
AWESOME!
Snowy Boots chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ahh, I'm embarking on a massive re-read project of this to celebrate the announcement of FFXV... I'd forgotten how much I loved it
KirikoNeko chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
I love this story, i couldn't stop reading. Love how Prompto was always so funny and kept slapping Noctis in the face in that town. Wish Noctis and Niveus got together.
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Well, well, well. That was amazing! You are a very talented author to have kept a firm hold on my attention throughout the whole plot! Your details were phenomenal- dispensed to a certain degree as to where I felt as though I was right next to our lovely protagonists the whole ride! I'm certain you can tell what my favorite part was, but you had me on the edge of my seat practically the whole time! You had me sitting in my school classroom zoning out about what I was anticipating of what was to come! From Prompto's snarky remarks, to fighting horrid battles, all the way to the NoctNiv you gave us, this story was spectacular! And I 100% can NOT wait to start the sequel that I know you have to skill to make just as good- if not better- than Lux Crystallis! Thank you for giving me the chance to read this masterpiece, it will be a long time before I forget it.
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
:3 You're very welcome! But it appears as though I still have one more chapter to read! I liked how Noctis' daddy issues were somewhat resolved in this chapter but I have yet to learn how Noctis can see the light! Hopefully that shall be revealed in the next chapter- in which you will receive my most heartfelt review for this story :)
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful job writing this chapter :3 I had absolutely no problem picturing the whole thing :) Niveus being there was kinda sweet though :3 It made me have an 'awwww' moment. I'm glad she was there too, had she not been- I'd be sitting here cussing Noctis out for simply turning around XD
o0ForeverFantasy0o chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
Hold on a second, I thought Noctis died at the end of the last chapter? I'm lost DX Niveus' death was so sad! It reminded me of when Xion died in KH 358/2 Days :( When everyone was flipping out about Noctis' eyes, at first I thought it was because a tear had fallen down his face, LOL. The end battle did seem a little rushed, but it was great nonetheless :) Now, how are they going to escape hell? To the next chapter! :D