Reviews for Getting Even
FabulousPinkPony chapter 11 . 8/1
It's nice. Please... Just continue this fanfiction... Even if it's been like... 4 years. :S
ZoeysZone chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Hey, just wondering, your account said you haf two more chapters for this story I was just wondering if you were still interested or if you're just not feeling it anymore. I want to know, because I don't want to anticipate more if there won't be. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to add this to my following list.
Leo 02 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Hi i love this story! i hope you update soon!
LovinoRomaVargas chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Please. Please. Please Update! this is an amazing story.
jennyVDL93 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
Damn iiiittttttttt, why you haven't updated yeeettt?
I'm crying in pain.
You can't just let this beautiful story into nowhere dammit!
*cried*
mads chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
two...years...two years...two...years...years...two of them...he said a day...a night... two years... O.O feelings sinking in.
my god.
two years, is so long.
/maybe not for a country but ay.../
two years...
/im only up to that part of the chapter, guess i should go finish reading it now xD/
Madds chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
OH! "i dont know." OH! sad. my god. hyperventilating fangirl here. you my good/great writer are epic.
madds chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
awe... noooo. spain why even?! romanooooo...ahh. man. your a good writer -besides a few typos here and there. i love this and how its going so far .
mads chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
aw...oh...ah...ih...ah... hurt... feelings...poor Romano...
madds chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
awe france is so nice. i wish i had a friend like him.
madds chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
wow, im just gonna say this was pretty goodXD /idontthinktheres a single way tosaythatwithoutsoundingtotallysick./
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
What! Nooooo... I Incredibly wish there was more! This is really good. I cried.
Please add more!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
please update! this story is so sad yet so amazing!
and i'm super happy you didn't make everything all hunky dory after what happened. i hate when authors are like, "Rape time! now the victim is goona fall in love with his rapist!" it's not that simple!
A-chan chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Holy crap I did not expect all this after all this happened I kept looking at my picture I drew of Lovino and going Awwwwww Lovi
tomatoes chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Please update soon. It was really entertaining to read and quite different from other spamano fics. Keep writing... you're really amazing.