Reviews for 5 Second Countdown
The1stAlchemist chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I can't figure out the title! It's probably obvious and I'm probably an idiot. Great story! Also, I've already read Wanderlust. x)
animeaddict411 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Truly amazing, can't wait for an update:)

Animeaddict411:)

5/13/12
animeaddict411 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love all of your writing, this si no exception:)
Ares Valentine chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Where did u come up with the idea for this?
Gearhead Fenton chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
this was so good!
MelancholyMadness chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
That was really well done! I don't actually think I've ever read a fic of yours that I didn't absolutely adore... Your fluff was suffocating and the angst was heart wrenching! I never knew suffocation and heart problems would feel so amazing! I liked what you did with Mustang at the end! It was really well done. Thank you so much!

-Ash
Asura star chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Beautifully written. I loved how you portrayed all of the characters' emotions. I also enjoyed the plot line and the ending provided a nice finish with everyone happy. I really had fun reading this, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your FMA work.
Reminescence3701 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
That was really touching...I was so happy at the end when everyone surprised her with the Happy Birthday scene. And this does seem like it could happen. :) Yayyy!
Catxisxme chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
This story is amazing. I love it. I'm really sad there's only a few more chapters. D

It's so brutal, but I love it so much. I can't wait to read more of it!
Catxisxme chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is pretty good so far. I can't wait to read more of it. )
SalemTheMuffin chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Weee! Great story, I loved it and a happeh ending! D Now I'm off to read this other fantastic fanfic of yours. e.e
HiTechy chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
Omg such an awesome story, it was amazing in short, I'm not going to write paragraphs on end and drive you insane when all there is to say is -amazing.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Nice ending for your story! The kissing scene was well done.
BlackHayate13 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
i'm actually surprised that through the whole story... Ed never asked if they touched her. Only ceasing to the confirmation that they didn't rape her. o_o I was kind of waiting for Ed to be like. "So... I know they didn't /rape/ you... but..."

and Winry to like, stiffen and simply respond.

"Fondled, Groped, not much though. Nothing to worry about. *sheepishlaugh*"
BlackHayate13 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
Edward. -_-

You ARE badass enough, you don't have to be in the military too.

You're already famous.

and Winry is going to KILL YOU. if you come back dead... Well.

She'll kill you again?