Reviews for Do You Know How to Annoy a Legendary Guardian?
LadawnTheLiar chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Oh! I know how to annoy people! I do it all thw time! You have to poke 'em! And you have to talk about something pointless that no one but you cares about! Plus this is kind of interesting. Waiting for an update! Don't get discuraged!
writerdragonfly chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Your Rikku is quite humorous, darling.

A little work and I think you could rewrite this quite well, Seheuh.

E muja oui,

Sudran.
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is a wonderful beginning, Katie. I can see how your writing has matured since this, but even at this stage you are much above many other starting writings.

Great job.

-Seheuh
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I can see where this is goin'! *fangirl scream*

Update soon please!

Or you will make me very sad!
Madman1996 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I thought it was very funny. dont know good name sorry
AnimeLuvv chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I just cant think of anything for annoying auron! I try i really do but its hard when all you can think of is directing it towards fluff and or lemon. Its like when you spend an entire day reading grimjow/OOC fanfic then try reading ichiruki fanfictions
AnimeLuvv chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Only four chapters? But i was just getting into it! Lol its kewl i love it still
AnimeLuvv chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hiiii! At first i was thinkin this wud turn into a lemon but i dont think so anymore. Lol i love it its super cute
Rydia chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Auron is jealous? *gasp*

Haha you should have Auron be dressed up as a girl! :D or: make him go on a date, shave his hair, yadda yadda
undyingmemories chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the last chapter. :D Personally, I thought it was more amusing than the first - but that could be because you made me think of the Phoenix Wright games, lol. In a few of your sentences, the grammar is incorrect, but it's still understandable and fun to read.
boomboomk9000 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
It's not that bad! I lol'd! ...that probably says something about me though :/
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Poor Auron. XD That guy can never catch a break. If it's not annoying teenagers, it's annoying drunks.

I'm interested to see where this is gonna go. But in the 1st chapter (not the prologue) the first paragraph is in 3rd person, while the rest is in 1st. It's kinda odd. :/

P.S. I know how it feels to not get any reviews on a story you're not too sure about.
boomboomk9000 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
NO! Don't discontinue it, it's good! It was just that the prologue was a bit...average. And as for Al Bhed names, they usually have k/i/g/u in them, so just do something with those.