Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 34 . 1/3
This is incredible. I truly loved this story! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop! If Naruto had to be rewritten, this would've been a wonderful version.
There may have been typos here and there, but nothing too glaring that disrupted the story flow. I love the development here for the characters and that you retained or didn't kill off the people who died in the original story like Haku, Zabuza, and Hiruzen. But I also love that you had no hesitation in killing off characters here too, like what you did for Gaara.
Team Guy here was so badass, I know Naruto and Lee wouldn't have any issues when it comes to being put in the same team, but having Hinata added to the mix was very interesting to see. And she was so incredible here, I really love her character in this story. Plus, NaruHina brings me life!
The results of the bet was expected. It was funny, but in a way, still fulfilling. Despite how simple the bet may seem, it brought about a whole journey that was life-changing and made them grow to be better people, especially for the members of Team Guy.
This was really fun to read and is definitely one of my fave Naruto fanfics. Great job!
Ralfa16 chapter 16 . 12/24/2020
What's with the over-explaining? I don't know about you, but it's kinda unnecessary.
glenwo2 chapter 11 . 12/8/2020
Nice chapter.

Of course, it's "interesting" that Naruto wasn't thrown out of that restaurant because of the Kyuubi.

I'm guessing you had to make it like he wasn't thrown out to advance the plot, otherwise they'd be stuck going to Ichiraku's on every date. lol
glenwo2 chapter 10 . 12/7/2020
"Great Bridge of Unity"

Sounds a lot better than "The Great Naruto Bridge"
glenwo2 chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
Ummm...the rationale that Gatou was the one who "killed" Naruto when it was Haku who delivered the supposedly-lethal blow, is silly.

While he was Zabuza's "Employer", it was Haku who just about killed Naruto.

Now they're all "Let's forget all about what Haku almost do and move on"?

eh whatever. Naruto is alive so at least there is some explanation as to why there would no longer be any grudge going forward.
RiceCakePlayz chapter 12 . 11/26/2020
honestly, would have been funny af if when Naruto went "Completely still" if he went into safe mode
camilaflordeloto chapter 34 . 11/8/2020
This is one of the best FF I've ever read! Damn this one needs more reviews! I bet if the Naruto's sensei was Guy instead of Kakashi, Naruto would've been a badass character just like the one you described in this fic. Thanks for creating this story!
marvelfanenthusiastic chapter 26 . 10/6/2020
I guess this is the chapter I would stop reading more cause I just find it unbearable for a village to brush off suna oto invasion just because they wanted to see what kabuto would do even after seeing him do reanimation jutsu.

I don't think it's worth the life's lost due to that plot and it's really bad that Naruto and Lee being selfish knowing about the recent update of invasion from Haku. Anyways I hope this fic has a good ending or you gave a summary of the story atleast. Thanks for the fic.
zutAra101 chapter 34 . 9/3/2020
Not sure if you'll even get this, but I loved this so much, I read it in two days in between work.
The drama, the action, the subtle romance; the epic development!
This was a great story. Thank you for taking the time to write it way back when!

-Z
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2020
This was so beautiful and an Amazing fanfiction that captures the spirit of Naruto, is true to the characters for the most part,and doesn't try to go over the top or bash on certain characters. This is my favorite fanfiction of Narutoverse! Thank you
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2020
This by far was An Amazing Story It's probably my favorite that I've ever read! You captured the characters almost perfectly and even tweaked a few in the story for the best! Thank you for creating this,it caught the spirit of the Naruto series better than any other fanfiction
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2020
i know this might be unrelated but the constant use of training weight's is bad for the human body
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
oooooh Kurenai won't like that. She always had a soft spot for Hinata. even before she was a Jonin.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/4/2020
I finished this in less than 2days. It was incredible read. I am looking for more well written stories like this one.
BigglyVocab chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
Ah, this is one of those stories where people are fucking retarded. Should've realized sooner, I guess. Jinchuriki are fucking weapons. They're MEANT to USE THE TAILED BEASTS.

Fucking idiot. "You're never to use that power". Dumbass.
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »