Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Detinc chapter 34 . 10/16
What a story! Just read this through over the course of two days, and I must say well done. My only disappointment is not seeing the rest of the series' arcs, and the subsequent changes you would have needed to make. But then again, it is a bit of a tall order, given how long the canon series is. You had a clear definite start and end, and that's a lot more than I can say for other fanfics. Good Job!
Omenglotzer chapter 5 . 9/18
Sometimes I really wish people would take the time to read the wiki...
The Juho Soshiken was developed by Hinata prior to Pein's attack and is said to be extremly difficult ...
Monster King chapter 34 . 9/10
Great story
Christian Eleaza chapter 34 . 7/21
Oh my goodness,

This story is so fresh,
So well written, just the difference between "Than" and "Then" is disturbing, but my goodness thank you for sharing this story!
Mac-The-Editor chapter 10 . 6/27
I will never not enjoy this story
I will never not enjoy variations of this arc
But holy moly is this one sped through FAST.

I truly do understand how Wave can and has broken many a fanfic, simply due to how frustrating it is (as it is a majorly pivotal point in Naruto's growth), but I do have to say your version of it only attains a 6.5/10 from me, as it could use even a single chapter's worth of padding, as you're sitting thinly on the rail here. Every bike needs a seat, after all!

Other than that, again, this story is always fun to reread. Cheers!
ReaperOfOaths chapter 24 . 6/16
Omfg the sasuke naruto bro stuff is the best
Tired Shinobi chapter 10 . 6/3
So many people are out of character. Or rather, in character at the wrong moments. Naruto is often oblivious, yes, but not even he would talk about Hinata killing someone or he himself being 'killed' so casually, especially after seeing how his 'resurrection' affected those close to him.

Hinata's herself has been weird for a few chapters. I don't think she would be as vocally or visually snappy (like grumbly calling Naruto an idiot) given how she was raised. Friend of our knucklehead now or not, some of her outgoingness in this seems a bit rushed. And given her tendency to view Naruto as pillar of strength and courage, her lack of presence during his fight with Haku, her self-doubt in her own abilities, and her freeze up during the start of the mission, I think she should have been more broken after she saw him 'dead'.

The Zabuza and Haku stuff seems like it could be interesting, but the way it's presented and the matter-of-fact manner in which the aftermath of the fight was handled bothers me some.

So far, your grammar's good and I like some of the humor. I just can't fully get behind the story and characterization.
Filthy Casul chapter 34 . 5/19
This story was most youthful! I truly hope that you gain the inspiration needed to make a sequel one day!

Take how much you think I liked it, and multiply it by one thousand, that is a more accurate representation of my appreciation for this story!

I wish you luck in your future endeavours! :D
oneklm chapter 5 . 4/26
This chapt is soooo funny
Encouragingyouth chapter 14 . 4/20
The favoritism shown for zabuza and haku are kind of annoying but other than that im enjoying this so far.
Jenny chapter 34 . 4/18
Oh my god! This is one of my favorite fics OF ALL TIME! this was amazing! I want this to be canon-no as far as I am concerned it is canon! I had to stop reading this fic for a while because I didn't want it to end! But the ending was great! I was so sad when Guy died but I was so happy when the green orbs were swirling around him-I pumped my fist and shouted "Yes!" I'm really impressed by how in-character everyone was and the plot was great too! And the pacing-there were so many moments where I was worried about what was going to happen. I liked how Lee Naruto and Hinata became such good friends, and I loved Hinata getting her courage. And I loved that they all wore green but Hinata wouldn't let Naruto wear spandex even tho he thought it was cool! There were a lot of funny moments! Although I almost fell over at Kakashi's mask trick, I was so happy that Gai didn't lose. A Gai without spandex is no Gai at all. I also really loved that Guy finally got the recognition he deserved, and that more ppl wanted to train with him. And I liked that Team Gai finally were regarded as heroes! This fic was awesome and thank you for writing!
Ash0011 chapter 34 . 3/11
this story was neat, though I kind of wish he had managed to work with kurama
Snapdragon chapter 4 . 2/24
"Someone had intended to get Naruto killed on a mission. Orange wasn't exactly a stealthy color after all."

Ugh, this old thing again? You know what else is orange? Tigers. They're ambush predators, and have no trouble hiding in their environment. Also, about one in seven other ninja in the manga's color pages... and all of the ninja forming a cordon around some noble's palanquin when he arrived for the Chuunin Exam finals too. And a lot of decorations in Leaf Village, for that matter. Being "The Nation of Fire" it's entirely likely that orange is the color of patriotism there, like red white and blue in the USA. Of all the Naruto fanon, this is easily the tidbit that annoys me the most.
Red's Melancholy chapter 25 . 2/18
Lmao you fucking serious. Naruto kills Gaara but loses to Lee... tf?
CutseyRitska chapter 6 . 2/17
This chapter was amazing! So far I love the story and can't wait to keep reading, the continuation of Sherlock Holmes references made me day!
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »