Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
doubledamn chapter 34 . 10/7
Underneath both masks Guy? Why, a third mask of course!
doubledamn chapter 27 . 10/7
How can Orochimaru summon snakes? Edo Tensei or not, he's still dead. His name would have vanished from the Summoning Contract.
doubledamn chapter 23 . 10/7
I keep expecting someone from the Leaf to make a public show of thanks to Kabuto for his assistance in the defeat and death of Orochimaru of the Sannin.
doubledamn chapter 19 . 10/7
Doesn't Shikamaru also need to go hospital? Didn't Kabuto throw a bunch of kunai at him?
Bwilla chapter 1 . 9/30
Hi there! My friend and I are going to start a podcast where we read our favorite fanfictions. As this is such a wonderful piece of work I would love to include it. Of course we will give all credit to you and put a link to this page in the episode descriptions pertaining to it. We will not read this without your explicit permission, so please respond so I can share this with any listeners we may gain.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 34 . 9/25
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I really enjoyed how you developed these characters! Thanks for posting! :D
DasChinButton chapter 16 . 9/9
What Garra dead... but I love that ginger haired psychopath.
DasChinButton chapter 6 . 9/8
YOSH! Love the story so far. I've read a lot of naruto fics since being introduced to the site but your story is the first i have read with this premise. I really like the dynamic of the new team Guy and can't wait to see how far their Flames of Youth will grow!
E.Richtofen chapter 34 . 9/3
Wow, I never expected the story to come right back where it started. It was also much funnier this time around. Out of anything I have ever read, this has been so funny to read. I enjoyed every moment of it. After reading this, I actually feel like I respect Gai and Lee even more because I truly feel like they would have acted like this in canon. In fact, all the events that happened in the story feel like they could possibly happen, it really doesn't seem like a fanfiction to me. You did an excellent job for Chunnin exams too, it was very unique and fun to read. I love how the story revolved around geniuses of hard work vs naturally born geniuses and with an ending that anyone would be glad to see.

This story is absolutely perfect in every way. It had plenty of Naruto and Hinata moments, friendship bonding, family bonding, and comedy. The comedy was golden, it was subtle and not forced, which is what made it hilarious. Every Naruto and Hinata moment was great because it was how I would expect a relationship in the Naruto universe to be like. I especially enjoyed how you did treat them as a couple of 13 yo in a relationship and not adults (many NaruHina stories do that). Yet, I think what truly stood out was the friendship bonding between Naruto, Hinata, Lee, and Gai. It was fun reading the scenes with them just being a team and talking about the springtime of youth. Also, I kind of like the divergence from canon with the main plot. It was a good choice to put Kabuto in the limelight as the main antagonist. You also used the original Naruto cast very well, such as Zabuza, Gaara, Temari, Haku, Zaku, and Dosu. That change in the land of waves really did have a huge impact and to me it was an improvement on the overall story. Speaking of land waves, that confession was excellent too and put me on the edge of my seat.

Finally, the characters themselves were interesting to read and while there was a couple OOC moments, I felt like most did keep their personalities intact. I'm glad that Gai's team in general became very powerful, enough to protect quite a number of the other teams and taking out the more powerful enemies. Yet, they weren't overly powerful either. Naruto was a huge improvement, his character became less annoying than canon and I kind of liked his interactions with Lee and Hinata. His bonding with Gai nearly seemed like master/apprentice, while with Lee it was brotherly. Of course, unlike Sasuke, Lee also treated Naruto like a brother. In fact, other than Naruto and Hinata's relationship, they kind of seem like one big happy family.

On a final note, the ending was perfect. Nothing was left hanging open and it was heartwarming. We were given a final laugh, NaruHina moment, and team bonding moment. What more can you really ask for in an ending from a story that really emphasizes these three traits, it also once again proved that geniuses of hard work can surpass naturally born geniuses. I would love to have a sequel to this, just so I can read more about their adventures. This is definitely one of my favorite stories and one that I will gladly put into my reread collection.
E.Richtofen chapter 33 . 9/3
In a single chapter, you made me laugh and get the feels. It was a perfect combination, in my opinion, that Kyuubi scene and how Naruto acted a bit OC on purpose was great scene to this chapter. You actually made Jiraiya look mysterious and cool. Followed by lighthearted scenes really made this chapter great because of all the fighting that took place the last few chapters. I enjoyed reading that NaruHina moment and then that scene with Lee and Gai had me on the floor laughing. Finally, that ending to this chapter was heartwarming, seeing Gai so happy kind of made me a bit happy.
E.Richtofen chapter 32 . 9/3
This chapter made put me on the verge of tears and instant relief in the span of a few seconds. It kind of reminded me of that scene in Samurai Jack where the Scotsman dies. That last move was pretty awesome too, it really shows how well they developed as a team. I also enjoy there team bonding moments, they treat each other like a family. The best part is that Hinata and Naruto both embraced the springtime of youth more and more.
E.Richtofen chapter 15 . 9/2
Interesting move for Kabuto. Also, I'm enjoying the changes to the Chunnin exams, reading about the first exam again and again can be pretty boring. Even the changes made to the second exam are more than interesting enough to read. I can't wait to see who will be in the third exam, since everyone received different training due to team swapping.
E.Richtofen chapter 11 . 9/2
The battle between Hiashi and Hinata was great and I think it ended like it should have. Hinata is not quite strong enough to beat Hiashi, she first has to go through Neji in my opinion. However, the shift in Hiashi was the best part of this chapter. It provided a reason of why Hiashi treats Hinata. I also like how you portrayed Hiashi coming to the realization that Team Gai and Naruto are good for her. Best part was that it felt moving and plentiful, yet it happened all in one chapter.
E.Richtofen chapter 10 . 9/2
I loved the confession. Also, interesting concept of having Zabuza and Haku joining the Hidden Leaf.
E.Richtofen chapter 6 . 9/2
I feel happy for Lee, he finally have teammates that care for him. It was also hilarious to find Naruto and Hinata following him on his date to see if he was going to screw it up.
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »