Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
It's not funny.

I dunno. The story is kinda sad. With how stupid the MC is.

I am sure there will be people liking this. But... ugh.
traffic light chapter 6 . 5/5
dude good improvisation with the Sherlock Holmes fight sequence
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 5/3
So you take away one of Hinata big achievements from her, she is the one who created the Lion First thing.
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 3/25
Why did you have to kill Gaara?
I really liked his portrayal in Shippuden...
Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 3/25
I love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 3/25
The Great Bridge of Unity?
I really liked the Great Naruto Bridge, but this works too.
Certainly better than my idea of calling it the Great Youthful Bridge lol!
Luciendar chapter 3 . 3/23
You're incredibly illogical. Naruto would've thrived with training weights. With his advanced healing ability he'd be able to gain strength and speed at an astonishing rate.

Just think how fast Sasuke got in the time between rounds 2 and 3 of the chunin exams. Take that and multiply it by ten.

If you tested the concept seriously, Naruto could rival Lee in speed in under three months.
GlitchsterX7 chapter 5 . 12/26/2023
PFFT HAHAHAHAHA! LEE IS FUCKIN COMEDY GOLD WITH HIS SHERLOCK SHTICK
Ina-Hatake chapter 24 . 12/19/2023
Yeah...Team Guy swept away their opponents!

I'm glad that Sasuke recognized it in front of the public.

At one point I got stressed hahaha
Great chapter.
Ina-Hatake chapter 23 . 12/17/2023
I knew Hina would win! I was still excited. heh heh

Neji is pretty obnoxious with his stoicism, makes me want to teach him a lesson. Even Sasuke is nicer. [And that's saying a lot.] XD

I so loved that Hiashi and his entourage were there for Hinata. [Special, divine moment.]

I don't know if Guy will win the bet. Usually when Naruto and Sasuke face off... for some stupid reason they make them tie. ugh [I honestly think Naruto would kick Sasuke's ass].
Ina-Hatake chapter 15 . 12/16/2023
Amazing!

Guy's team is incredible. Let's hope Sasuke stops being an idiot for once.
Ina-Hatake chapter 9 . 12/15/2023
Well... there may be many different opinions about the fight. But in my opinion you did an excellent job.

I appreciated every word of this chapter, many times the fights, mmm They make me 'basically' skim them. However, I read this fight in its entirety. It completely caught my attention.

I loved Hinata kicking ass. she is amazing. I'm glad you described his strength, what Kishimoto did NOT, do you did.

I have laughed as much as I have cried. ha ha

You are an excellent writer. I love your writing.
Ina-Hatake chapter 6 . 12/14/2023
I didn't at all expect that Lee's date would end up being Ayame. I'm happy it turned out well.

Naruto could have been different if he had been on any team other than team seven.

Team seven was never to my liking. That's why I'm really enjoying your story. It's great.
Ina-Hatake chapter 5 . 12/14/2023
This Lee. ha ha ha

How I laughed at Lee's jokes. This story is great !

Mmm, I really liked Hinata's strength in facing Hiashi. It left him confused haha

They're getting closer... I love this team. !
Ina-Hatake chapter 4 . 12/14/2023
wow, I loved it. how they are with Naruto, treating him like a person (as it should be)

I love Rock Lee. That maturity of stopping chasing your girl. (I loved that part)

Regarding Hina's 'crush'. I think someone should tell him or/or make him understand that it is more due to admiration. Then when I grow up there, maybe I can find out if it really is love.

This team is too good. I'm excited to see them grow and be the best team.
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »