Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Ino is so rude! Keep going!
Kingswriter chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
"His flames were burning brighter than ever and it was going to take some serious exercise to fan them down."

That, and a cold shower.
NeoLegend chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
this fic is pretty much my long sought dream, a fully, tastefully done naruto is trained by guy fic without a touch a lee/naruto frienship with naruhina for seasoning, i however always had problems in the actual formation of the team...

Your idea of the team switching was absolutely brilliant. Although Kurenai was more likely to object but meh, i don't like her that much _

Keep on posting and you got yourself a permanent reviewer but so far, you have done an awesome job, keep it up, it almost as if you are writing what i would _
Piotr Masgard chapter 5 . 7/24/2010

I mean it, the idea of Guy being naruto and hinata's sensei is a bit overused but your fic just looks so refreshing and innovative, keep it right up, it's great, hope to read the next chapter soon
Avid Reader Guy chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Please update. I need my fix.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Avid Reader Guy chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Sigh. Sakura is such a bitch. Sometimes I forget how just plain terrible she is. Hopeful with team 8 they can turn her around.
Avid Reader Guy chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Happiness...thats all I can say about this fic. Lol yeah I know sakura is pretty darn useless. But I think with a different sensei she will probably kickass.
FairoNeko chapter 5 . 7/23/2010

OnlyTheBest123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I just started reading this story and I'm already excited to see how this pairing will turn out! I haven't read a story with this team set up before and I'm suprised you don't have more reviews, it is well written and has an interesting plot. I look forward to reading more!
SilentSinger948 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I really liked how Hinata stood up against Hiashi, and how the team is getting along. Sherlock Lee and Human Exploding Tag were hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter.
narutos vixen chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
OMG I LOVE FICS where naruto is on a team with hinata and lee cant waitttttttttttttttt for the next update
DemonMankey chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
really liking the whole team deadlast concept. Lee and naruto are obvious, Gai was the DL in Kakashi's class and Hinata is viewed as a failure in her clan. I am assuming that you will grant your three 'losers' please note that I am a huge fan of lee's.

Sherrock lee is a brilliant Idea and Hinata as his sidekick is brilliant.

please at somepoint have matches of these four against their suppposed 'superior' counterparts where they utterly destroy them. Chunin exams would be a good place for Lee and Naruto, an heiress challenge would suit Hinata and an exhibition match between Gai and Kakashi if/when Naruto's heritage comes out.

Keep the fox reveal at bay for a few more chapters, at least until the wave arc. YOU WILL DO THE WAVE ARC I WANT MY GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE! after the fight with Haku potentially, he would be much more traumatized if someone who actually cared about him was to suffer the death trance.

Will you b srewing around with the events of canon seriously, as in will the invasion happen? Will he be trained by Jiraiya? Will Tsunade become Hokage? etc. etc.

other than that absolutely brilliant idea of helping naruto without having to throw in completely improbable events ( by fanfic standards, and that's low!)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Nice chapter, I can just see Hinata and Lee finding out about the fox and a fed up Hinata going "That's it? Everyone hates him for something he has no control over?" before stomping off to find Naruto and smother him in love and affection.
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »