Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
nikki2112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
great chapter! i've always liked the idea of the team lee-Naruto-Hinata. update soon :)
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Not bad. Please keep going and please double space the speeches and thougts from the narration.
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Guy taking on three black sheep? The guy who cannot properly mold chakra, the dead last, and the shy heiress? Well, this seems to have some promise, especially since we do not read a lot of fics with Guy as Naruto's sensei. I'm definitely sticking around for this one.
shinonigga chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You've caught my interest so let's see where you go with this.
Knight of Wings chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i am looking forward to where yoou are going with this. I have never read a story like this. Keep it up, later.
Universal Hope chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This looks like it could be really good. Cant wait to see more!
MysticSea88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow this is interesting...but woouldnt this hurt the skill balance in the 2 teams...for team 7 there are two students who have been in the 'field' for a whole year while one just graduated...and then in Gai's team there is one who has been train for a whole year while 2 are just graduating...right now I hate to say but truly team 7 looks to be stronger as of now...let's see how you will deal with this in the next chapter
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is going to be good. I can tell. Update soon! : )
yooper0987 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I like how this may turn out. Can you see Naruto as a Lee twin? LoL
sabbath9997 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The Fic. is very good

Thanks

see you later
TL chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
huh... This could go all kind of ways.

The scarist of corse is that Naruto almost put one of Guys suits on in cannon with vary little propting so Three guys in that out fit running around town...

*twich*

Hinata is going to learn so much about how to fight its not even funny, and while it would be nice to see HER in that get-up I already know that isn't happening, she is way to shy. She'll feel bad about not warring it and most likely try but its not going to last long with Naruto on her team. Going to be funny to see though.

As for Sasuke... well with Neji on his team he's going to be wishing for someone to push around. Ten-Ten isn't going to care much for him ether, so all in all this could be good for the prick.

Sakura should do well with team 8. Why I hate to inflit yong her on Shino She will still fit in well, if not quite right with their hunter/kill style from cannon but I'm sure there is a way around that.
hinatafan711 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Yes! I love the idea of guy teaching hinata, its not that I don't like kurenai but it seems like hinata never learns anything with her, all those awesome moves she has are her own not anthing kurenai really helped with. Not that kakashi did a huge amount with naruto either but eventualy naruto goes with a sannin to train so it evens out a little don'tcha think? anyway update really soon please i like your writing a lot
Demoneyes87 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh god... naruto lee and gai complete mayhem and destruction... me like :P... nice start so far looking forward to the next update...
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108