Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
The Gandhara chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow. This chapter was amazing. You got all four characters absolutely right. The feelings and reactions you described were great. I think one of my favorites was when Naruto admitted, even if only to himself, that he fakes his smiles.
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
A very, very good start. You created a very plausible scenario to explain how Naruto and Hinata could end as Gai's students. Also, I like your writing style.

I'm a bit surprised Kakashi was so eager to get rid of Naruto. Or was it eager to get a genius like Neji? Maybe you could expand a bit on Kakashi's thoughts in this chapter, like you did with Gai's. Same with the Hokage. Why did he agree? Did he simply think that Gai would be a better role model for Naruto than Kakashi?

It's obvious that Kakashi tricked Gai with this bet. Even if he loses and has to show what it's behind his mask... it'll be another mask! Gai has no chance at all. Pity.

By the way, in the end you didn't tell what Gai was doing coming so conveniently to the Hokage's office.
hinatafan711 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
that was really cute and kinda sad cause no one wanted to go on a date with lee, not that they tried all that many people considering hinata loves naruto and moegi is freaking underage! and though i did like the cute date i still believe that as soon as hinata is fast enough she shoud ductape lee to a chair, wax his eyebrows and give him a haircut. there is also the possibility of a costume change lol :) update soon!
FourEyedLoser chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Capacity to spit at the back of the head: neutralized.

Also my favorite part. Robert Downy Lee is epic.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
That is so funny, because right as I'm reading this chapter, I';m watching that part of Sherlock Holmes. So it's hilarious!

That was great! An excellent chapter! And go Lee! He managed to not completly screw up.
Sonson-Sensei chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Haha I can't believe Naruto would actually consider Moegi that was prime. Anyway great chapter, plenty of humor and the date turned out nice as well.
WarKnyte chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Excellent. I loved the date. It was great.
Favorite of Chaos chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Nice date. Ayame will have to teach Lee about dating. and cute fluff with Naruto and Hinata. The differences of Sakura and Hinata is being shoved right into Naruto's face and i think he might start not liking Sakura by the end of Wave. very good story!
Camo 005 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
This was a pretty good chapter. And i think that Sherlock Lee should make another appearance. It was lolz.
VanillaIce1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
this second installment of holmes was also very awesome! and you know what.. it seems to fit perfectly into lee's personality!
Rhomulus chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
That was a good chapter and i liked the attention to the details.
Mannasaki chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
That dude's beating was badass! Really nice chap! Update soon!
DocDoc chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Great chapter! Lee's date was genius! Had me cracking up!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
The use of Holme's fight analysis from the movie is perfect for Lee, given his high speed, strength, and knowledge of taijutsu it really works for him. I want to see more of that if possible.
schnookums chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Oh my goodness. I couldn't stop reading this! Its 4 am and I have to get up with my kids in like 3 hours, but its so worth it. This story is the perfect blend between action, comedy, and romance suitable for the ages of the main characters. I loved Sherlock Lee and the part with the cat was priceless. I love Hinata coming out of her shell and Narutos gradual improvement. I see him being great sometime, but its going to take a bit to overcome bad teaching, so I think you've written it perfectly. As far as spelling goes you're spelling correctly, but tend to use the wrong version of a word; like using to instead of two. Know what I mean? So its no biggie. Excellent plot and I can't wait for more. Will this go to where the storyline currently is or are you just going to the exams because of the bet? Can't wait to find out.
1,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »