Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
hordac85 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
nice
almostinsane chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Great chapter! It's good to see Naruto and Hinata getting so strong. Can't wait for the bridge battle. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Wow, very excellent chapter. Very nice.

I really think Hinata will ahve a better change against Neji, if she should fight him in the CHuunin Exams. She has both the Kaiten, and that Juho Soshiken. While neji has the 64 Palms and Rotation. I definitely think their match will be a lot closer, if not a win for Hinata. Espeically sicne Kakashi can't teach Neji much more then teamwork.
barryc10 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Nice. So the Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) won't be in this story, then? And seeing as Hinata has learned Hakkesho Kaiten, I guess she will eventually learn Jyuukenpo: Hakke Rokujuyonsho (Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms). Also, will the elemental abilities be able to go so far as to be able to bend the element itself? Or will that be considered a bloodline of its own?
hordac85 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
nice!
caesaraugusta chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Great story
cormalin chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Excellent!

Keep up the good work.

Clone reinforcement so early on is an interesting idea, and giving Lee a personality is so rarely done (usually he's just the Flames of Youth idiot).

My question now... if Zabuza dies, does the team end up getting the sword?

Both Gai and Lee have the strength necessary to use it, and the future encounter with Kisame (if you put it in) will be all the more interesting
hinatafan711 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
i love the story please update soon
hordac85 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
interesting!
paranoidbychoice chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
wow cant wait for you to update hey just asking who is hinata going to fight in the exam cause i want both hinata and neji to thee finals and let them battle out of course i want hinata to win
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Inari is such a brat. Keep going.
Chewie Cookies chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Nice! Can't wait to see the next one!

Keep up the good work!
Rhomulus chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
nice chapter.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Nice chapter; but I'm curious, do you intend to make Lee into Konoha's new super sleuth? I'm happy that you explained Gai's collapse too. Anyway, keep it up!
SkittleKick chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I don't know, it might have been less how you remember Tazuna being, and more like it could be that there are several fics out there that have him saying "super" multiple times in every sentence. That might be an exageration, but there's got to be something that makes me think that, ne? Just seems to stick to me, like how fanon Sakura is portrayed in several of the stories I've read. You know, horrible fan-girl portrayal with a tendency to hit people. It's left a sour taste in my mouth and now I can't stand NaruSaku pairings, simply because I've found so many good stories that happen to bash Sakura. But that's beside the point.

Point is, fanon could have instilled in you that Tazuna says "super" overly much, like how it's made me dislike Sakura's character.
1,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »