Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Tinithor chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
I wonder what Kabuto is up to.
Tinithor chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Wow these chuunin exams are just not being kind to them at all are they? Pretty much every enemy in the first half of the series is here. Akatsuki gonna show up next? Hah.
Tinithor chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Wow things are getting intense. I like how you've made the plot really your own. This is a great story!
Tinithor chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
Hahaha, now THAT'S an interesting one. I dunno if i've ever seen a story where Kabuto betrays Roachy-chan at this point in the game.
Tinithor chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE when the Chuunin exam structure is changed in stories. It's perhaps one of my favorite things (Since most stories don't really go too deep into shippuden anyways its mostly redoing the first half of the story).

This was a great test.
Tinithor chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter. I like the way you've resolved the wave arc.
Tinithor chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Wow you actually did something DIFFERENT for once in this arc! What a nice change of pace from the usual fic.
Tinithor chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh this is such a fun idea. It seems really well done so far too.
Miss Anon chapter 34 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story. It was just so...youthful! The Wave country part was great. I especially loved the last chapter (Guy imitating Kakashi, Kakashi's two masks and Iruka's frustration)
blklover chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
great story keep writing please
sympatheticassassin chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Nice story! I was sad when Gaara died, but I'm glad Haku lives on. I'm also glad that you changed things to fit with the change of teacher. Too many stories keep so many events just the same.
LunaStorm chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
I just came back to this story after ages and I'm so glad I did. The battles during the invasion were suitably epic, I totally loved how you gave space to everyone instead of concentrating only on the protagonists, and it's absolutely great how you managed to show so many variations on the same theme - hard work and determination never to give up being the truth of the Will of Fire :).

Plus, the epilogue is pretty funny!
Holy Angel Heart chapter 34 . 6/16/2012
Geeze Kakashi! I already knew he would do that, but one could only hope! I loved this story and hope that your others are just as awesome.
Holy Angel Heart chapter 33 . 6/16/2012
Wow. For everyone to do that at the end...Awesome!
Holy Angel Heart chapter 32 . 6/16/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. Too bad the story is going to end in just a few chapters.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »