Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Good plot
alteristkang chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Ooh.. . Nice twist
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 32 . 2/1/2015
Epic work as the three power up to take down Kabuto! Good finish too!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
Great fight with Zabuza, not just for how smart he fought, but also the epiphany he gained. Haku's victory over Suigetsu was a little predictable though given their signature abilities
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 29 . 2/1/2015
Ooops, wonder how Obito will react when he finds the 2nd in his time-space dimension?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
Nice point on how it is not just the training for Team Guy, but more importantly their confidence in themselves. Also good with Naruto, pumping out enough chakra to literally change the battlefield
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
Nooooooo Gaaaarrrraaa!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
Nice twist for this chapter!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Great idea with Naruto and the chakra knives! Like his dad he could mow down entire armies, but with one swing!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
Excellent match between Hinata and Hiashi, and the Hyuga clan development!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Nice expansion on why Naruto likes Sakura. For most fics it is just that she actually paid some form of human interaction with him, albeit violently.
As for the fight scene at the end, it was entirely appropriate (I thought you were referring to Lee's earlier work dressed as traditional Sherlock Holmes while looking for clues), emphasizing just how much a genius he is at fighting. Part about not wanting to admit to being beaten by someone dressed like him was also good.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Interesting and original point here for Naruto to actually *hide* how many hundreds of clones he can make, and use it for surprise.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Having a teacher that is there to constantly praise Naruto does seem to be what he needs, and Lee does serve as living proof for Naruto and Hinata that despite Guy's eccentricities he does get results.
DimensionalJumper chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
wow, that's all I gotta say, well I can say more, this is one of the best stories I ever had the pleasure of reading, I feel like you blend everything together so well you could make a separate show from this, I cant even begin to explain the awesomness of your writing skills, I hope you continue and never give up. If we learned one thing from naruto its to never give up.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I thought I would be able to do it, I really did, but I honestly fucking hate NaruHina with a passion. I hate Hinata SO much.
1,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »