Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
I love this story but I can't believe you killed Gaara! He was my favorite character.
NixFalconsbayne chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
Very, very well done! Your battle scenes (especially in the forest of death) were extremely believable, and your execution of such a novel storyline is awesome. Thank you very much for sharing, and for completing your epic tale _
hye1995 chapter 34 . 8/1/2015
**********SPOILERS AHEAD FOR EPISODE 421 OTHERS*******************

Just saw episode 421 of Naruto. And It Was Glorious. If i thought that Guys Final attack was great in this one, then the Guy in Episode 421 was Absolutely mind-numbing Hax-calling AMAZING!
JA8869 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Awesome start!
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
Oops that was an accident
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
j
RatherFabulous chapter 34 . 7/17/2015
No, they didn't become Super Saiyans in this version (which they practically did in the manga), but the city came out in better shape!

As for the bet: Kakashi, you rat. You deserve to be punished.

"...is another mask! Kakashi pulled his first mask down to reveal yet another one.
Guy stared with open mouth and wide eyes. Iruka was preparing to endure another long, shouted diatribe...but there was only silence.

Guy's expression, usually so open and animated, was now flat, his usually exuberant face now set into tired and faintly contemptuous lines. He gave Kakashi a long look, then pivoting on his heel to face Sarutobi and Iruka, he sighed.

In a quiet and serious tone, he said "Kakashi has resorted to a petty trick in order to circumvent the spirit of our wager. I have long endured his disrespect as a game, but now I see that he is, in fact, serious." It was now Iruka's and Sarutobi's turn to look shocked. Guy did not see Kakashi lowering his book, his one exposed eye widening in surprise and a faint hint of anxiety. He had fully expected that Guy would rant and rave and that he'd get away with having fooled him, but a serious Guy was a very rare sight. His "joke" had failed spectacularly.

"I must therefore seek a new Eternal Rival! Iruka! Perhaps- "
Before Guy could finish his sentence, Iruka was out the window and down the side of the building.
Sarutobi smirked and puffed his pipe, his gaze fixed quietly on the two men.

"Guy-" Kakashi began.
Guy regarded Kakashi with a distantly friendly expression."Hatake-san, it is very, very late. A most inconsiderate person has robbed the Hokage, Umino-san and myself of the sleep we need to perform our very pressing duties to Konoha tomorrow. I must go." He turned. "With your leave, sir?"
At Sarutobi's nod, he was gone.
"Well, Kakashi, a very clever plan indeed. You no longer have to endure your "eternal rivalry."
Kakashi didn't look entirely pleased.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I thought Hinata made up the twin lion fist
J.Marchman chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
You Fool!

I love the amount of Ham. Love it. It reads like an old batman comic, and that is awesome.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Exhume - to dig up.
Exude - to display, as in emotions.
Spellcheck ain't your friend.
Nice start. I have a soft spot for Gai.
fauuj chapter 34 . 5/11/2015
It is very rare that I read a naruto fan fiction as good as this, only one was as good as this and you had a much better start than that story. I actually don't even care that you haven't included akatsuki, although I am curious what happens next but I would rather let my imagination wander than you making a sequel. Overall I would give it a 20 out of 2.
Mysteryscope chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Loved your Sherlock Holmes reference!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 34 . 4/19/2015
this is such a fun story! I think you found the perfect stopping point too. I loved the epilogue
Alyssa chapter 34 . 4/8/2015
This was a great story! One of the best I have read, you did a really good job writing it! Thanks for writing it!
mds777 chapter 34 . 4/8/2015