Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
Lucem Yoru chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Nice story, can't wait to see how the Wave-mission will go.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Wave mission? Will Team Gai be assigned that one or Team Kakashi? Im curious.
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Ninenine hahahahah that was hilarious i almost died! Hope you update soon!
Ryu the Full Metal Ninja chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Your story is awesome! I love Sherlock Lee and the reference in this chapter was hilarious! Also I sympathize with Lee in regards to the movie. I don't like horror either! Keep up the good work
ullietal chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
"There was no way I was having Hinata run around in spandex"

thank you lol, really had me scared for a minute. Awesome chapters tho :D
leplanko chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
sherlock lee really it was super funny and lee's reaction to that movie was hilarious
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THIS IS YOU'RE FIRST STORY!
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Setting up the good stuff? This is already the good stuff! You devised quite an ingenious training method. The rotations were great. It was very nice to see Lee and Hinata as teachers, and I can imagine how it helped them as much as their other training.

I liked Lees doubts and jealousy, and how he struggled to get over them. It makes him a deeper character.

I really liked how you got all three genins to know each other and began laying the foundation for a great friendship. You really have a knack for character portrayal.
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
ok, that was actually rather neat. I had a feeling it would end up being Ayame, at least for this practice date, but still. Her grading him like that was rather funny. And Hinata's varied reactions to Naruto, yup, they were priceless.
The Gandhara chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow. This chapter was amazing. You got all four characters absolutely right. The feelings and reactions you described were great. I think one of my favorites was when Naruto admitted, even if only to himself, that he fakes his smiles.
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
A very, very good start. You created a very plausible scenario to explain how Naruto and Hinata could end as Gai's students. Also, I like your writing style.

I'm a bit surprised Kakashi was so eager to get rid of Naruto. Or was it eager to get a genius like Neji? Maybe you could expand a bit on Kakashi's thoughts in this chapter, like you did with Gai's. Same with the Hokage. Why did he agree? Did he simply think that Gai would be a better role model for Naruto than Kakashi?

It's obvious that Kakashi tricked Gai with this bet. Even if he loses and has to show what it's behind his mask... it'll be another mask! Gai has no chance at all. Pity.

By the way, in the end you didn't tell what Gai was doing coming so conveniently to the Hokage's office.
hinatafan711 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
that was really cute and kinda sad cause no one wanted to go on a date with lee, not that they tried all that many people considering hinata loves naruto and moegi is freaking underage! and though i did like the cute date i still believe that as soon as hinata is fast enough she shoud ductape lee to a chair, wax his eyebrows and give him a haircut. there is also the possibility of a costume change lol :) update soon!
FourEyedLoser chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Capacity to spit at the back of the head: neutralized.

Also my favorite part. Robert Downy Lee is epic.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
That is so funny, because right as I'm reading this chapter, I';m watching that part of Sherlock Holmes. So it's hilarious!

That was great! An excellent chapter! And go Lee! He managed to not completly screw up.
Sonson-Sensei chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Haha I can't believe Naruto would actually consider Moegi that was prime. Anyway great chapter, plenty of humor and the date turned out nice as well.
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »