Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
KantonKageX chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Kakashi that what you get when your too lazy. I thought everyone in team Nekketsu(hot-blooded) was in character.
rags1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
For a second there I thought Naruto would take the spandex,thank God for fic by the way.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I don't want to see Hinata in that suit either! Keep going!
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
YOU'RE DOING FINE! JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING, TRY YOUR BEST, AND I'M SURE THAT IT'LL BE GREAT! JUST PLEASE TRY TO UPDATE THIS AGAIN SOON, OKAY!
hinatafan711 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I really like your story so far and I know how you feel about pacing things and starting out in character, thats what im TRYING to do with my story if I could start updating again! sorry :P lol I dont like sakura either! idk why exactly but no matter what she does i just dont think i can like her even though that fight with sasori was pretty awesome. Anyway please update soon because this story is seriously good
Sonson-Sensei chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Dude awesome I can't wait for the next chapter peace out.
notgonnasay09 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Another great chapter. I found everyone to be in character given the circumstances, but I would not worry about being too OOC. Sometimes, you need to change certain elements in order to fit the story. As for the spandex, I was half-expecting Gai to have them wear them in different colors, like blue or black. As for the fight and the ending, I did not find a problem with it. They worked out well.

My only real comment is that there may be some word confusion in certain places, like using "disappointing" instead of "disappointed" in your AN and saying "They we're...different," instead of "They were...different." Most of those kind of mistakes can be caught by a grammar check, so don't worry too much. Overall, well done.
EdStargazer chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is an interesting concept. While the trio have been in fics together before, none have begun with them being assigned like this.

On a side note, I wonder if Hinata will end up in the spandex unitard. She is nearly in a bowl cut as it is. (evil laughter)
KantonKageX chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I can't to see what happens next.
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
NICE!
nikki2112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
great chapter! i've always liked the idea of the team lee-Naruto-Hinata. update soon :)
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Not bad. Please keep going and please double space the speeches and thougts from the narration.
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Guy taking on three black sheep? The guy who cannot properly mold chakra, the dead last, and the shy heiress? Well, this seems to have some promise, especially since we do not read a lot of fics with Guy as Naruto's sensei. I'm definitely sticking around for this one.
Sonson-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You've caught my interest so let's see where you go with this.
2,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 Next »