Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
I’m so love with your story !
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Oh man... that team is gonna be amazing ! I think Hinata’s big hurdle will be her fight against Neji. He’ll have so much stuff to throw at her, she’ll need to be in top form, especially mentally, to best him.
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 3/31/2020
I can’t even explain how happy that chapter made me ! Everything was fantastic ! Naruto, Hinata, Les, Guy... it was awesome !
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
I can feel that this story will be amazing ! With a premise like that how can’t it be ?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 34 . 3/5/2020
Very solid ending to a wonderful fanfic!
BorderLand chapter 32 . 2/22/2020
All this arc was all about the good guys going Plus Ultra until they broke whatever probably they had of failing.
BorderLand chapter 28 . 2/22/2020
All Uzumaki in afterlife cheared as one at Naruto's last move. I can imagine the reaction of Jiraya when he finds out that he fixed one of the most complex and powerful seals just like that. He just proved that you don't need red hair to be a Uzumaki.
BorderLand chapter 16 . 2/20/2020
Only the second round and we already have the boss fight? Two in fact but really I like where this is going. I don't think there will be much left of that section of forest when Naruto and Gara go at it.
BorderLand chapter 5 . 2/19/2020
Wow, Hinata really become fearsome. First she startles her father and now she makes Lee fear her. Maybe a bit of Uzumaki temper rubbed on her.
mamadou chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
this chapter was good its amazing how you where able to capture the characters perinalities in such a great way
Maito Gai chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
YOSH!
Neko377 chapter 5 . 12/21/2019
This reminds me of the Naruto spin-off series: Rock Lee and his ninja pals but with more plot included.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Interesting concept...
master1527 chapter 34 . 11/2/2019
Good work man. the feels were pretty amazing the Kabuto twist Was amazing The hard work Motif was well done. Good work.
master1527 chapter 6 . 11/1/2019
hehe well the Sherlock scene was pretty fitting i guess
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »