Reviews for Other People Stop Looking
Freya922 chapter 5 . 1/18
Fantastic story - great plot and peril and feels!
Freya922 chapter 3 . 1/18
Loving this story - so scary and when Bobby mentioned Gordon, a chill went down my spine!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Loved it so much!
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Oooooh I got shivers during this story. I loved the prologue and the suspense and Sammy's visions. Poor dude really can't catch a break.
nabikineum chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Oh, so it was done... It didn't read done in the listing, I think. Anyway, this was really good. Thanks.
nabikineumann chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I like this concept and the story so far. Are you going to update and finish (I'm late to the party, I know).
Sonyama chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
love love writer

please please continue!

you very talented , much much much...

their stories are wonderful

I'm in love!

love sammy hurt

I beg you to continue

big kiss hugs brazilian
Rolletti chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I LOVE this story! Very creative indeed and that bit about Bobby snoring was hilarious. The ending was so precious, it makes me want to hug someone other than my pillow. lol

Great job,

Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hi. You recced me your story at LJ (ash48 there) and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Really liked the way you paced it. Poor Sam... He really does get picked on because of his so called " powers". I love the explanation that Sam was able to release his " force" due to the experiments. That makes sense.

Lovely h/c too. Thais so much for the rec. Looks like I better check out your other stuff. :)
isxbelv chapter 5 . 2/12/2011

I lalala loved Dean's Over Protective Big Brother paranoia and I really liked how Sam wasn't too too needy, or too stubbornly independant. Great work!
Jane88 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
That was a fantastic story! Couldn't stop reading and it kept me from learning for my exam next week. But doesn't matter, it definitely was worth it. :) I really love your writing style and enjoy reading your fanfics. Keep up the good work, I'll look out for more stories from you.
Emmers224 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Oh wow! Another favorite! Hehe though at this point I'm sure you must think I'm some kind of stalker or something. ;P I'm not, rest assured. It's just your stories are just the sort of brain food my imagination was looking for. :) thanks for feeding my creative side! Haha

Anyway, I love seeing an overprotective Dean! It's like my favorite part of any Supernatural fic. Along with an angsty, hurt Sam. And you have both in abundance! Love it. :D

Though of course now I'm wondering if there might be a sequel in the future. I'm curious about this Damien figure and if be made it out alright. I'm glad he turned out to be good In the end. The boys needed an extra helping hand to get out of this latest pickle.

And goodness, poor Sam! It's a wonder why the kid is so self sacrificing. He sees no worth in himself cuz everbodys always shooting him down. Monster and it. Poor guy :/ but alas, that lack of self worth is what makes Sam so lovable. And how morbid of me... Haha oh well.

So I think it's needless of me to say that I loved this story. :) the Sam abuse is what made it fun. Again, morbid. Dean would probably kick my ass for thinking that haha. But other than that, your writing really captivates a reader and makes it really hard to turn away from reading. But like a moth to flame, I am helpless to put it down. Even while at work. :) so thanks again for posting such awesomeness! I'm addicted ;)
crazybeagle chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Really, I don't know if your stories are good for my mental health because they're probably the ones that get to me the most emotionally, but I love them and they're addictive. So...let's see. This story. What happened to Sam...once again, horrifying, so good job on that count. The actual plot of the story- original and very good, exciting and creative. Sort of terrifying. And one thing I think was really well done is the fact that Sam needs confirmation at the end that he isn't all of the things that Jacob said he is, because when somebody's been telling you something over and over again for a prolonged period of time and treating you horribly like you deserve it, seeds of doubt are going to be planted in your mind and your perceptions of self and reality are going to be altered. So kudos for that. And the sign saying TAKE ME HOME? So true. SO SO true. I actually found a hilarious fanart on deviantart that I wish I had the link for that that part reminded me of- it was a picture of Sam tied up, and he looked dejected, and he was like "Again? Really?"
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
SHEESE I REALLY hated Jacob! I feel bad cause that's my baby brother's name. What a horrible guy he was. I liked the other guy who was actually nice to poor Sammy. I felt so bad for poor Sammy. I'm just glad that Dean and Bobby got to him on time cause I think he would have started believing Jacob. GREAT JOB! As always!
Medusa -the writer chapter 4 . 9/12/2010