Reviews for Bid
missa2246 chapter 1 . 10/24
Wow. This certainly puts a new perspective on things. Nice.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/20
I found it! I have been looking for this story for forever! It's not quite as elusive as One Piece, but it was hard to rediscover. I read it and enjoyed it, and somehow didn't click favorite. I am so glad to run across it again. :)
ButterPie chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is such a good story, I keep rereading it and realized I haven't commented. So so good!
animeluver81212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
very entertaining story, love how life buys them both and how death is preparing for next time.
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
nice. veeery interesting perspective :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Nice :D
Noip13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A really interesting idea.
kalkyet chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
this is a very lovely piece :) thank you!
nashinashi chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Woah, awesome concept! I loved this. Zoro and Robin's nonchalance at the auction, and all those bidders doing their thing and Death feeling so foiled once again- that was really entertaining and creative. I also loved that part where Life told Robin, "You should know. You once called out for me." What a great reference to canon events. This was really well written and thought out and fun to read- thanks for writing and sharing!
Haru Chwan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Such a original concept. I loved how you used Death, Mercy, Fate...

Thoroughly enjoyed it
ZoRoLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
hi Pumpkin Zucchini,

I don't have a fanfic acc so i'm requesting from here. Do you think you could write more ZoroxRobin fics? Anything will do as long as it's a love story about them (a realistic one, not the fairy tale kind)...there's not many fics about them so i'm a bit disappointed...

KitChi chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Another one of your unnaturally awesome work. I don't know how you came up with this, but *insert fcukyeah! at the most extreme~*

Definitely going into my Favs. Thanks for another great read. _
L. Casablanca chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I'm impressed! VERY good job. That is something I've always liked about One Piece, how Death seems to always be hunting the crew, but there's ALWAYS something or other in it's way. Love your take on this theme!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Holy shit. This is going to my Favorites list.
superattackpea chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This. Is. BRILLANT. It's just SO creative and well-written...phenomenal. Great work.