Reviews for A Brother's Betrayal
the best fic Ever !
Zaya destal chapter 3 . 3/4
that was amazing i teared up a little it was so sweet
XXSBearXX chapter 3 . 1/27
Aweome story! Beautifully written! This story was just beautiful and brilliant! :)
XXSBearXX chapter 1 . 1/27
oh my god... This chapter is so, so words can't describe it... beautifully written. I was crying omg and... ugh just no words can describe it. My heart ached at the pain Harry was going through, I was choking back sobs! Again beautifully written. :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/9
I wish more twin fics were like this. I wasn't wven sure I wanted to read this, considering most. However, I am glad it did. It was well worth it. This is probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite, twin story.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/9
This may be my favorite twin fic. I think it is. The relationship of the brother's deteriorates, but it is a somewhat natural progression. Still, Evan loves his brother. He's trying to do anything he can to fix it. This is the type of relationship between them that Fanfiction needs more of.

The parents also happen to be responsible, supportive and understanding. They are protective and loving towards their children, offering needed advice. It is not often I see both of the elder Potters act like this. It is a welcome change.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/9
Malt twin fics portray the Potters as arrogant, attention-seeking, neglective, absuive, stupid or syncopation. They also portray the twin as rude, idiotic, selfish and fraudulent. It's interesting to see something that isn't like that.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Oh wow, I LOVED THIS FIC! Truly amazing writing here hon! My heart broke for the both of them whilst reading this! You captured everything so well, again, great job hon! Any chance of more, please!? ;o)
IVXLCDM chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I love the ending!:-)
IVXLCDM chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
The feels with that one little line, oh the feels!
IVXLCDM chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
O.o

Wow. Your writing, this story, is beautiful.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
it was really sad and beautiful...I loved it...I cried while reading...I am really glad I came across it...
are you planning for a sequel bu any chance? their 6th year?
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
could have been a good story but you took the easy way out and bash ron, and sorry it make no sence first ron and hermoine are nothing like that. two there should be more to why they are treating harry that bad,
candy4beth chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
this made me cry it was a good story
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Awww-I love this! I'm glad you have James and Lily as good parents. Ron and Hermione are asses.