Reviews for Collision
Is there more?

I hope there is more...

UDPATE SOON!
Servant05 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this so far! I can't believe there isn't any more! There has to be! My Tim is hurt! He has to be okay! Please?

PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? MORE?

Sooon?

Thanks for the good story start!

P.S. And a good McGee hurt story is a good story nonetheless.

;)
Kambriel chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Okay, where's the rest of it?
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great story, I'd love to hear the next part! Poor McGee.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
So far really great! i can't wait to read more!and i am with emerald a lot of us like a hurt mcgee :)
Moosxaxlot chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awh! So sad!

I can't wait to read more though!
TabbyLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I prefer Tony!Hurt rather then McGee!Hurt, but then that is just me. I am intrigiued as to where you are planning on taking this to. It is your story and you are doing just fine.
Emerald1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
An interesting start, looking forward to where you take it. Have no idea why so many nasty reviews. Yes, it is apparent that this is your first story (alternate "Tony" with he and DiNozzo and it'll read easier) but it if perfectly fine to have Tim there and injured. A lot of us like a hurt McGee.
cut my hair and change my name chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
nice but it would have been better with ziva or kate in the car in stead of mcgee
Jen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Too bad it's not Tony in peril. I'd keep reading then. I really don't care about Tim. LOL. Sorry...
ReishiColleen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ah, the typical start to a fic, do continue, let's see if these two make it out and what will happen
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Good start! You got my ,do continue...
zats chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
A good start of the story. Characters and background information provided to lead to more story. Like what I have read so far. Update soon.
meegeesgeek chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh my god team angst! I am really looking forward to how you proceed with this. You certainly have my attention here. Hopefully McGee is okay!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OOh gross (blood on Tony's hand). At first when it seems he was unscathed even though he was thrown out of the car, I wasn't sure I was going to keep reading since I am not into Tim/hurt fics. But now I am ready to see next chapter. Tony must be what is referred to as the walking wounded. I like how he went for revenge for Tim on driver who hit them.