Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Mistakes
alemica2 chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Oh my! So much happening in this chapter, I don't even know where to begin! I think I want Bella and Kevin together but I still feel bad for Gordon. I love that they named him Gabriel, such a cute name!

Oh Anne, doesn't seem like she's making any progress... I hope this thing with Shawn ends before she gets caught.

I'm worried about Carmen! I'm still not happy about her cheating on Cal but considering who Terry's father is...

Ah I really can't wait until the next one, I can already tell it's going to be amazing!
alemica2 chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter! I can't believe this one's over but I can't wait for the next one, of course.

I'm glad Anne found a friend, I hope things go well for her at her new school. Ellie is starting to annoy me, I get that she's mad but she needs to lighten up a little. I think I'm falling for Bella and Kevin! I'm most excited for what'll happen with them and Gordon so keep that up, please!

Update soon, I adore this :)
Mali08 chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Excellent updates! Keep going with the story I love it!
alemica2 chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
What a sweet moment between Rick and Bella! I'm glad he and Cassie are going to support her. I'm also glad that Connie let Kevin go, I hope it's for good because I like her with Henry!

I still think Eddie is crazy for asking Bella to marry him and I can understand Ellie's anger, I just hope she and Hunter don't get back together. They were never right for each other and I want him with Anne! I can't wait to see what happens next so update soon!
alemica2 chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
I don't know what happened with this anonymous review but you shouldn't worry too much about it! You are an amazingly talented writer and haters are going to... hate lol.

On to the chapter, which was wonderfully written, as usual! Poor Bella, I feel so bad for her but even worse for Gordon. He seems so heart broken. I hope they can all figure everything else out and I'm super excited to see where everything goes from here! Keep up the amazing work ;)
nikkiloola chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
I'm sorry, they what?

Hmmm, I must not be worldly enough- I didn't read your story and think, 'Well Clearly GalindaPopular is a major slut and she IS Bella'

I adore your stories- I read every chapter, but don't comment as frequently as I should. You are clearly one of the best writers on here...because you made me like Anne. After 3 stories, I actually finally like her!
alemica2 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Somehow you've managed to convert me to a Kevin fan in one chapter. I don't even know who I want Bella with now! I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope she doesn't get an abortion! Keep updating please!
alemica2 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Amazing chapter! Yay for Denise and Mike although a part of me will always want him with Eva... poor Kevin, even though I don't want him with Bella I still feel for him! Update soon please and Happy Thanksgiving!
alemica2 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
Aw, I loved this chapter! I'm excited to see what going back to New York will do for Anne. Oh Bella... I cant believe she could be pregnant! Please update soon, I'm loving what's going on!

I also love the new pictures, they're great!
alemica2 chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Oh Anne! She really is a wild one, isn't she? I really can't wait to see what happens when Gordon finds out about Kevin and Bella... please update soon!
alemica2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Fabulous chapter! I just have to say, I love Anne. She's one of my favorite characters of yours and you write her perfectly! I just wish she would get her sh*t together and be with Hunter for real lol

Oh Kevin and Bella! It was bound to happen but I wish Bella would've argued against it a little... I really can't wait to see what happens next so you must update soon!
Starlight125 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Awesome job! I can't wait until Gordon finds out
alemica2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
What a great chapter! I don't really understand Carmen's logic but we'll see how that plays out. I really want Hunter and Anne together for real so hopefully that happens soon. Again, I want Henry to be a good guy because Connie deserves it! Can't wait for more, update soon please :)
alemica2 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Oh God, why is Hunter kissing Ellie? Anne and Eddie would definitely NOT like that. I really do hope Penny doesn't break Dean's heart and I hope Connie and Henry actually get together, he seems really cute! Not too fond of Carmen right now but I'm glad Marissa didn't go through with kissing Cal... please, update soon! I'll always review :)
alemica2 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Oh Anne! She's such a mess! Poor Hunter, I really hope Anne gets it together so she can really be with him. Carmen's an idiot too but I guess I don't blame her for being lonely... I really can't wait for more, please update soon!