Reviews for Echoes of Time
Please update soon, it's been 2 full years! I really really enjoy this story and don't want you to have forgotten about it.
Please update soon. Oh an I hope you know I'm not trying to be ude and pressure you I'm just hoping that maybe if I keep commenting it will motivate you to update your story. So, again, please update
Please please please update soon I mss this story sooo much already and if you never finish I feel like I will perish
Up-Date Up-Date Up-Date Up-Date *chanting*
Please please please please update. I just watched a horribly made fan movie and even though the movie wasn't pgsm I want to get it out of my head with some great writing
Please please please update it's been like a year and a half and this story is too good for you to give up on
Please update this story I feel like you forgot about it, and I feel like it's too good to be forgotten about.
Please update soon.
Please please update your story soon
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I know you have really bad writers block but may you please update, even a short chapter, before 2016
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I've read this all but just want to get some ideas out. Even though Usagi's not my favorite I feel like she should be the one who saves the day. Sorta like, she gets to transform into sailor moon eventually but it's not until the final battle that she allows herself to become princess sailor moon. When she transforms she fights with the bad guys and defeats them them but not before they realize how powerful she really is. But before she allows serenity to take control she talks to her and they decide not to use her overly destructive powers which causes the fight to go on longer(even if the bad guys can't land a hit on her). I don't know , something like that, but I still think Usagi should save the day, or world, being as this is Sailor Moon and all.
P.s. my fav is Rei
p.p.s this isa good story, just wish you'd update more often
Raina2009 chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
Hey there! I have to re-read the entire thing to catch back up to what's happening but omg I love this story! Continue please! I know you're busy but you're one of my favorite author! I absolutely love this and wishing they would make it into a live action . Keep up the good work!
Don't know Don't care 38 chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
I recently stumbled into the world of PGSM, and after reading your story, I'm glad I did. My first thought was simply "wow". I LOVE what you've contributed to this site as a writer.

Though not grammatically perfect, what really draws me to this story is the amount of heart and dedication you've put into it. You do an excellent job of keeping the intricacies of plot interesting, whilst fleshing it out enough to give the reader a satisfying amount of details without overdoing it. Whilst I'm anxious to see the Reinako finally happen, I'm glad you kept their relationship plausible and appreciate the amount of care you've put into developing their characters together.

I can't promise I'll stick with you to the end of this story, but I sincerely hope you finish this fic, even if it takes another five years. I'm happy that you take time to prioritize plausible and effective writing instead of just pumping out chapters without much thought. This is an amazing piece, and I feel truly honoured to have been able to read the first 25 chapters of your story. Best of luck for the rest of your work!

DNDK 38

PS: As someone who was born and raised in Canada, I hope you're enjoying your studies here! :)
Anon chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Really like this story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
This is really good! Love the action going on! Please update soon!