Reviews for Grappling Hook
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Aww, I love how Jayne kinda takes Mal's place. I actually wish it went like this in the show, as River and Jayne's relationship with each other could've been interesting to explore.

I had a great laugh at River's comment at the end ;)

Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read more!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I LOVE THIS! Their dynamic is great, even at this point when he's still wary of her.

This was a great read at the beach :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Perfect and hilarious. Boys ARE such boobs sometimes. But then again girls don't really help them either. (sly smirk)
Ali chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Adorbs! :)
basaltone chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
great little story, I wish this was how it had gone. That was always one of my favorite episodes except for the severe Jayne shortage. You have fixed that problem.
Eliche chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Great work. Really liked it.
Skylar747 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I loved this story! Great writing, great plot twist to what we already knew, you just took it in a slightly different direction than what it was. But if you watched the episode, then read the story, it just worked wonderfully! Thanks for posting.
TaketheSkyfromMe chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
hahaaa "We have not even grappled yet" was the best line in the entire story. :) River is adorable.
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
yay rayne, even in friendship. thank you very much for this \wonderful conclusion. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I loved the story.

"We have not even grappled yet"

Way to mess with Simon!
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I love River's parting shot of 'we haven't even grappled, yet.' This was a lot of fun.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is superb! I've never read a fic that addressed this weak spot on the show. I know Jayne would have kicked Early's ass and was disappointed he was asleep so the writers could mess around.
Moody-Muse chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
You are so beyond fantastic for posting this story and I absolutely positively love it! Thank you!
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
"enough to cause the bear to wake. His growling didn't scare her" - I love it! And not just because 'bear' is a name I associate with myself! thescarredman has Kaylee using "Bear" as a nickname for Jayne, and if I ever have the chance, I plan to add to the Jayne-Bear references : )

"Crawled inside like a spider" - beautiful line, very River.

I like : )
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this is just too funny loved this bit of story. :)