Reviews for Toaru Rinji no Nin
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 2/25
Last order is really cute when I imagine her speaking in this fic.
EtherealFox chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Huh? Noooo don't stop there!
EtherealFox chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
About time I favorite this story, you've been consistantly excellent for 22 chapters now.

The pencil thing reminds me of; "Ron, you're making it snow," from the Harry potter books. Although it's far cute with Rei.

Taking ones midterms so soon after a concussion probably wouldn't end well.
Elfeyra chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I was reading it from the start two days ago and i already addicted of this plot of story.
Really, Ryuuzaki is very suspicious and have unseen past and i want to read more. Keep writing :D
TheLack6081 chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Please update soon I love this story
plot-10/10
structure-10/10
balance-10/10
epicness-10/10
tearjerker-10/10
EtherealFox chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Excellent chapter.
I can't quite remember, but is this the first time we have seen that her school and the System Scan treat her as a level 4 vector Change esper..? It was just a memory though, so not the most reliable of info...

XD Accelerator would own a Sudoku puzzle in less time than it takes to write the numbers down. "It's all just a bunch of numbers." (so why should I bother taking the cap off the pen?) is how I interpreted that.
EtherealFox chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Good to see you back. And we get a glimpse at the mystery behind the discrepancy in Rei's power and the databanks. How do you write Rei's name in kanji?
withdrawnmadness chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
another "accelerator"... and female. this is interesting.. keep it up
EtherealFox chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
Good to see you back.

The introduction of Rei's normal (more normal) daily life is still young, so I'll review in one go at an apropriate time. Just thought I'd say good luck for NaNoWriMo, it's not worth burning out over though
Jinxyfox chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Have fun on your vacation! Hope to hear from you soon!
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Pretty neat. Loved the way you did Last Order's character. ;)
EtherealFox chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
That was surprising, I've signed up now so you won't have to leave authors notes (An emoticon would go here, but fanfiction tends to block them).

This Rei is a real ball of mysteries. I've been getting the impression that she is not intentionally misleading anyone, and that she might be just as ignorant as everyone else. But I'm so often wrong about these things.

I found the 'ryuuzaki's boyfriend' scene really funny, that happened to me quite recently. I recon accelerator enjoyed that a little.

Don't worry about the vibrations thing, we are refering to the same physics. An interesting example about a ball spontaniously gaining momentum can be found (if I remember correctly) in feynmans lecture 'Symmetry in Pysical Law' which can be viewed on 'Project Tuva'

楽しく書きて
EtherealFox chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Just read through from chapter 1.

Thanks for introducing your oc in such a natural manner (natural for the toaru universe). The readers perspective on unfolding events feels just like the novels, as opposed to the many fics where the oc is at the center, and the canon is wrapped around them. Does that make sense?

There's a review for chapter 13, has it been taken down for editing? Anyway, I'll be following.

Also, acceleators description of vector-changing thermal vibrations is just how I was hoping it would be.
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yes. I have waitedfor so long. Glad you are back.
iSayumix3 chapter 13 . 1/1/2012