Reviews for Toaru Rinji no Nin
J. Gentleman chapter 21 . 10/4
It's a wonder this iteration of Accel isn't morbidly obese yet w/ how much you've been feeding him. I can't remember him eating or drinking anything other than black coffee outside this fanfic. Actually, a Fat Accel still sounds really badass. He could be like: "Hey hey hey, get out of my way," and everyone would still be (maybe even more) deathly afraid of him.
EtherealFox chapter 31 . 7/30

My preference was Chapter 30A, although the sequel to B sounds good. Is there an in-story reason to split the universe into alternate dimensions? Or could you just not decide on one? :P
If it is the latter, could 'Darkside' not simply be set after Rin's return from Russia?

Anyway, congratulations on finishing! You've done a great job and it's been a fun read.
Good luck on your future projects.
goddessofshadows7212 chapter 31 . 7/28
Love this story so much! Looking forward to the next couple stories, keep up the great writing!
EtherealFox chapter 29 . 7/18
Great chapter! In many ways. I look forward to every update.

Will there be a sequel? :P
EtherealFox chapter 28 . 6/23
Yo! Fantastic to see this story coming to a conclusion.
I haven't logged in or started reading any new fanfics for about 2 years, but I saw a copy of your PM in my email and came back to finish reading.
Finally got confirmation of what her power does! But now some bigger mysteries, I'm looking forward to see how you tie this all up.

I love the progression and premise of your story. It's interesting but not overblown, with a focus on believable character development.
The English can be unnatural and hard to follow at times, but those bits are fully understandable with a re-read or two.

Keep at it and good luck with everything :)
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 27 . 6/16
Oh, jeez. Brilliant chapter. Simply brilliant. I love Accelerator and Rei's relationship. Amazing. He does seem to care a lot about her.
Maelix chapter 26 . 6/16
Very nice chapter, I just can't wait to see the next one(s) !
XxsalariaxX chapter 26 . 6/15
You better update soon. This is such a great story but you are taking months to update.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 2/25
Last order is really cute when I imagine her speaking in this fic.
EtherealFox chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Huh? Noooo don't stop there!
EtherealFox chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
About time I favorite this story, you've been consistantly excellent for 22 chapters now.

The pencil thing reminds me of; "Ron, you're making it snow," from the Harry potter books. Although it's far cute with Rei.

Taking ones midterms so soon after a concussion probably wouldn't end well.
Elfeyra chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I was reading it from the start two days ago and i already addicted of this plot of story.
Really, Ryuuzaki is very suspicious and have unseen past and i want to read more. Keep writing :D
TheLack6081 chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Please update soon I love this story
EtherealFox chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Excellent chapter.
I can't quite remember, but is this the first time we have seen that her school and the System Scan treat her as a level 4 vector Change esper..? It was just a memory though, so not the most reliable of info...

XD Accelerator would own a Sudoku puzzle in less time than it takes to write the numbers down. "It's all just a bunch of numbers." (so why should I bother taking the cap off the pen?) is how I interpreted that.
EtherealFox chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Good to see you back. And we get a glimpse at the mystery behind the discrepancy in Rei's power and the databanks. How do you write Rei's name in kanji?