Reviews for Just Teenagers
KidFlash14 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Alec is mine all mine (well technically he's your character). But he still mine XD. I really like this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Keep going
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Please do Alec/Nico and btw at first I thought Alwc was bullying Nico.
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
great story so far!

are u gonna update dis or not?
more than meets the eye chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
No offense to anyone who likes anabeth but shes really annoying. I liked her in the first couple books but by the battle of the lybrath (heh cant spell that..oh well) it just went down hill.

I think everyone' falling in love w/ alec :)

Now im curious about Alec and Nico's relationship and Nico's past.

POST MORE SOON
cookie-monster-magic chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This story is really good, but I just have a couple of questions.

1)Will you be using the olypians, and 2)Is Alec just Nico's friend, or is it more than that?

Keep updting! :)
blackandwhitephotos chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
This is awesome!

I've been waiting for this story to be updated.

I love Alec. And I was squeeling when I read the spoiler pairings.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
blackandwhitephotos chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh wow This is amazing you have to continue!

I think that his dad killed his sister and he knew. And his dad told him not to tell but he told his mom and they got divorced.

Please update fast
sizzle.like.stygian.ice chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
it makes me sad to guess :( and why is it nico's fault? :O

UPDATE OR I WILL DIEEEEEEEEE
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
omg i loved this so much will there be any romance? and did something happen between nico father and sister
MysteriousMe5567 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Thoughts: Nico is very touchy, but I still love him! He reminds me of my own brother…

I wish you had Nico tell Percy about Bianca, but I guess you can do that in anothr chapter. You could call it " Confessions" or something. Please update more!
The Penguin Bob chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It looks good, but I would suggest looking back over for typos and small grammatical errors. And why don't you capitalize 'I' in your author notes?