Reviews for His name was Alfred
Yuuko chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Oh yeah, and at first, I thought Arthur was right outside Alfred's door messing with him, his faeries ruffling the curtains, but the ending just spiraled my theory to hell and I am freaking done with horror. Especially those Japanese ones. (HOW DO JAPANESE MAKE THEIR HORROR SO SCARY?! Although I am part japan, it still stumps me.) How could you say this wasn't going to be scary either? I hate it cuz it made me seriously freaked out, but love it because I am seriously freaked out!
Yuuko chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
WHERE IS THE STORY ABOUT THE BOY NAMED ALFRED?! MY NAME STARTS WITH AN 'A' AND NOW IM FUCKING TERRIFIED I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND HOLY QUEEN OF ENGLAND IT IS TOO FREAKING DARK IN CANADA AND I AM NEVER GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN AND WHY THE FRICK DID I SEARCH UP 'SCARY USUK STORIES' AT TWELVE IN THE MORNING THEN CLICK ON THIS THINKING IT WAS FUNNY?! I AM LITERALLY UNDER MY DUVET, SCARRED AND SCARED FOR LIFE, CLUTCHING MY PHONE AND LISTENING ON HIGH ALERT FOR ANY BAD NOISES... HOLY SHEEEEEEEET... I NEED A SEQUEL!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Iggy you're the worst (?)
So funny... for me, not to Al.
fluffnights chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A ONE SHOT
BlueBirdAlice chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Oh, mate.
NightcoreTwilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I am fucking scared right now and I will not be able to sleep, Thank you so much... son of a female dog. But a very good story indeed. The way you built the suspense throughout the story was amazing. Hope you have more works in stored. 3
GMoriell chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oh, that was great! If to be honest - I am a lazy ass and have read this fic into russian (the translation is extremely good). You made a perfect horror story. Cheers!
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
THAT WAS SCARRRRYYY LIKE HEEELLLL
FUCK IT, ARTHUR!

I love this one :3
Q-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
ive started reading more of your fanfics and there amazing! some are every sad while others are cute and his one was crazy awesome! hope you'll be come a write one day
CF chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
may I have the permission to translate this fic into Vietnamese, please?
I promise to describe it as an translation of yours by giving it your name and the original link
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OH MY GOD !

Please Stop, Arthur! Please Stop ! ! ! #sobbed

That was just a Dream ? ! ! or Supernatural horror playing with him ! ?

Poor Alfred . . . #sobbed but grinning as well (It was Creepy and Amusing at the same time!)

Arthur . . . why so cruel . . . ? ! ! those story is so scary . . . ! !

but if before was just horror dream, Alfred surely adorable to put such short sweet moment between him and Arthur . . .

though now I kinda curious what this new horror story about boy named 'Alfred' ?

WHERE'S THE OMAKE WHEN YOU NEED IT ? ! !
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love horror stories and I absolutely loved this! Please can you write more scary stories? :-D
hetaliafan2295 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm going to have nightmares tonight :(
LisbonPirate chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Holly... Thanks God that my name starts with a "M"!
And by the way, I stayed all the story thinking that it was Arthur making all of the noises in the room! And in the ends, the first time I read it, I though that it was Arthur opening the bloody door and talking to Alfred with a cup of tea on his hand ...
Talking about the end... JESUS! What a way to end up a story! I read about 4 of your stories, and this, was my favourite one (the second one was "Americans dreams on a English Village", or something like that)! I mean, Alfred going all insane? This is a story about a boy named Alfred? ENGLAND I HATE YOU SO MUCH! And you to, Butter! Making such a story and advising "maybe it will not be so scary as you guys think it is!" If you ever make an horror movie, It will probably be even more popular than The Exorcist!
Good Job,
Love from Portugal!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I prefer to think that this whole time, England has been messing with him, possibly as revenge. He took a plane to where Alfred was staying when he first called him, and purposely freaked him out with the horror stories. The footsteps at the end? England's.