Reviews for His name was Alfred
GMoriell chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh, that was great! If to be honest - I am a lazy ass and have read this fic into russian (the translation is extremely good). You made a perfect horror story. Cheers!
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 2/27

I love this one :3
Q-chan chapter 1 . 2/23
ive started reading more of your fanfics and there amazing! some are every sad while others are cute and his one was crazy awesome! hope you'll be come a write one day
CF chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
may I have the permission to translate this fic into Vietnamese, please?
I promise to describe it as an translation of yours by giving it your name and the original link
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/15/2014

Please Stop, Arthur! Please Stop ! ! ! #sobbed

That was just a Dream ? ! ! or Supernatural horror playing with him ! ?

Poor Alfred . . . #sobbed but grinning as well (It was Creepy and Amusing at the same time!)

Arthur . . . why so cruel . . . ? ! ! those story is so scary . . . ! !

but if before was just horror dream, Alfred surely adorable to put such short sweet moment between him and Arthur . . .

though now I kinda curious what this new horror story about boy named 'Alfred' ?

KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love horror stories and I absolutely loved this! Please can you write more scary stories? :-D
hetaliafan2295 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm going to have nightmares tonight :(
Maria Senju chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Holly... Thanks God that my name starts with a "M"!
And by the way, I stayed all the story thinking that it was Arthur making all of the noises in the room! And in the ends, the first time I read it, I though that it was Arthur opening the bloody door and talking to Alfred with a cup of tea on his hand ...
Talking about the end... JESUS! What a way to end up a story! I read about 4 of your stories, and this, was my favourite one (the second one was "Americans dreams on a English Village", or something like that)! I mean, Alfred going all insane? This is a story about a boy named Alfred? ENGLAND I HATE YOU SO MUCH! And you to, Butter! Making such a story and advising "maybe it will not be so scary as you guys think it is!" If you ever make an horror movie, It will probably be even more popular than The Exorcist!
Good Job,
Love from Portugal!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I prefer to think that this whole time, England has been messing with him, possibly as revenge. He took a plane to where Alfred was staying when he first called him, and purposely freaked him out with the horror stories. The footsteps at the end? England's.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love the story it's great, and super scary, especially if you're easily scared. I am one of those easily scared people. Man, I gotta stop reading scary shit at 1 in the morning...
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I swear for the story with Tom, I have seen it before. It was a Japanese horror story and was re-enacted in a collection of youtube videos, it totally creeped me out. www . youtube watch ? It's called the music box and is about 51 minutes in. Don't add the spaces in & hopefully it'll show the video.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hahaha:-D u don't have to be a squint to catch the usuk here,it's clearly visible & the tales rock man?where did u pick 'em?a nice fic.
Hunteraka girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I am like alfred and I get really scared easily and reading this made me freaked out. Now I am so gonna have nightmares, but this was a clever story. I have to admit to that. U really got me.
SadistaSensible chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Not so creepy but enjoyed every bit of it, the ending was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Reading horror fics at 2am is not good for someone who is easily parnoid... This is an amazing horror fic but riddle me this why the f**k does someone as paranoid as me decide to read this at 2 f***ing am in the morninggggg ahh... Imaidiot...