Reviews for The Real Me
Wolfisis chapter 17 . 4/8
you made another story to this one but you never finished it, you stopped and this is breaking my damn heart because this story so needs a finish..sigh. please inform me if you continue the story I would love to know how things work out.
dontwanttobeinlove chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I love this so much! I'm dying for the next chapter.
Lula chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really love this!
Fernsfairie chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Really, really liked this story! I hope you posted the sequel already!

~Fern Rose
flthyltlscrt chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
I love this fic. Is the sequel posted?
Peta chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Well you just broke my heart :(...Really well written...Can't wait for the sequel :)
peruser chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
DAAAAAMMMMNNN! WHAT A MAJOR BITCH!
mariekjepower chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Great story, I love it. And the only thing I want to do now is telling Noah he needs to come back! Can't wait for the sequel. I hope you put up a message in this story, so that I know when you start posting the sequel.
CyberWarlock chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I am very much looking forward to the sequeal. I like the twist you put with Finn. I always felt he was just pushing aside his homophobia instead of dealing with it. The two sides of apuck were believeable. i always felt thier was to him then just an asshole. And i loved the Quinn in here. By love i mean hate but i wouldnt hate her if i didnt find it believable lol. Santana seemed very true to the canon. The only thing i wanted to point out is that after Finn blow up at the dinner i dont think the parent reactions were what they should have been. Finn had said things that out right contrdicts what he said was the reasons behind his problem with kurt and puck. Other then that one small minor thing a very good story and i look forward to the rest. Keep up the great work.
~CW
Otaku786 chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
Review #101 (sorry to mess up the perfect number...)

Oh my!

I absolutely love this pairing, and it's a bit of an irrational love considering I've only ever seen the first episode of season 3. But after a very violent stumble across Puck/Kurt (seriously, I can't even remember how the hell I discovered the awesomeness that is Puck/Kurt!), I just can't get enough. I absolutely love the pace set for the story, and I think it was extremely perfect the way you kept this fic mildly sensual but still lovey. I'll admit I was disappointed when you cut the lemon, but I really enjoy angst, and your angst/drama truly made up for it.

I'd also like to say that your whole cliff-hanger-ending totally frustrated me, which is a compliment to you as a writer. I'm still wondering why Finn was so hostile, and if Quin will reveal her whole part in the mess. I sympathized with Kurt when Puck left, but also understood Puck's view on the clean break, and I think it demonstrated just how much he cared for the former. I was seriously already planning to harass you for a sequel (not really...ok, maybe a little) but your last A/N was a huge relief. I hope you post the first few chapters soon! Until then, I'll be wondering about the reunion. Will Blaine be there for Puck to compete against to win Kurt's affections back? Will Kurt not care for Puck at all anymore? What will be the last straw before Quin fesses up?

~Please update, clicking subscribe, 'Taku786
SaraMatta chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
w-wow... y-you mm-made me cry! T_T

What a beautiful story *.* can't wait to read the sequel... *.*
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
Cliffhanger ending, Dyl. I can't wait to see what Kurt does to find Puck and get his man back. Should be quite good.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
And now she feels the "blame" Tsk.

I hate Noah.. he's a coward D
STARZHEI chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
I just got caught up on this and all I have to say is HOLY SHIT THIS GREAT!

It's a lot more angsty than what I usually allow myself to read, but I find my eyes glued to the screen readingalong to each and every word. Not only because it's so well written, but because the storylineis so compelling and complex. And if anything, it's probably the most plausible Puck/Kurt romance fic out there. It's both realistic, andrealistic in the Glee world too.

The evil Quinn and douchey Finn in this fic is heart-breaking though I know it's relevant to the story, so I can put up with it. I loved how you ended the last scene with Quinn though, having her fee genuinely guilty for what she's done. I don't think you'll end Finn that way, but I could be wrong.

I'm also hoping I'll be wrong about the positionKurt is in moving into the last chapter of this fic and then the sequel. Like you, It's scary how familliar what you've written is to something I experienced myself. Like Kurt, I was in that same position of feeling obligated to put out to keep a man. And like Kurt, it back-fired horribly and what happened after that really messed me up. I hope that that doesn't happen to Kurt, especially with Noah skipping town like he did. Gosh relationships are complicated!

I'm sad that this story is coming to an end. It's been a great read, honestly like reading a great dramatic novel. You're such a talented writter that I hope you continue giving us Puck/Kurt fanfiction in the future. And I wish you all the best of luck with any writing you do in real-life too.
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Oh my. Puck surely screwed up. Again. I hope that boy has some way to make things work for Kurt.