Reviews for TO FIND ONE'S PERFECT MATCH
Isha chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Wow,amazing story,i really enjoy it bt power balls seems like power 4rm dragon ball z,i really luv this pair soo keep it up!
Bunnytea chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I guess the brawlers owe Julie some new make up and other girly things awesome story
alice169 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
i liked the story it was awsome
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
dam it in every dtory when they r ready to kiss one of them chickens out or someone bargis in WTF
Intertwining Fate's Desires chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
This story deserves a trophy! vola! There you go... Nah you need more trophies! Thats much better! you deserve a prize! You have a talent for writting!
Kelly chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
The story is absolutely amazing and I really liked how you made Shun and Alice as a couple. Your storyline is amazing and you are a great author. Continue on, you are absolutely gifted.
Florizelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow... That's a pretty good story in progress. I have to know what happens next. Please hurry with the rest.
ShunxAlice chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
That story was beautiful! Too bad it ended... T-T *crying* please make a sequel! I love your stories!
Kazamirose chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
I was too lazy to log in...

Love your story its so amazing! I lold when Julie showed Shun and Alice that she had taped the whole scene! OMG it was so funny!
AliceXShunNotFabia chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR!(WRITER) AND I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES! THIS ONE'S MY FAVE!
BK chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Great job Arisu!

Another story well done!

Update your other stories soon!
MarshmellowsSleeping chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Great story! I enjoyed it! )
Kat-kath chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT! I lmao and I smiled and I flied in ur story! (ok I didn't fly but still...) lol This story was AMAZING and u can see how much effort u put into it! I mean just look at it! (well read it...) It is amazing! and the way u right it... u can make a boring thing the awesomest (i know its not written this way... but the hyperactiviness in me inspired me to make a new word! lol) thing ever! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! AWESOME STORYYYYYY are u doing a sequel? If u do please tell me... It'll be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
katzike123 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
yay happy ending. haha :D shuns becoming a little dumb. lol
Kat-kath chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
OH MY FREAKING GOD! LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN MUCH! OMG! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ITS AWESOMENESS!

Me: SOMEONE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE, CAUSE I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE!

Alice: Why? O_o

Me: Bcause if arisu doesn't update soon im gonna go suicide!

Alice: Really? WTH? O_O

Me: Nah... most probably I would have a heart attack bfore I try it so...

Alice: WTF?

lol please update SOOOON!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »