Reviews for Letters
Sooo cute :)
Reinne141 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I adore this story. Automatically placed on my Favorites. :) Kirihara is one of my favorite characters in POT, and it's awesome to find a story like this here. Your writing hit me square in the chest and made me love KiriSaku more. Great job!
MaineHalfBlood chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Kawaaii! This is beautiful! I love the ending!
wtfh chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Haha, this is a really sweet fanfic ) Love it.

I really like how you plan each letter and how it brings the reader through the whole story from childhood to adult.

It will never get old despite how many time I read it!

Keep up the fantastic job

I hope you will write more stories with this rare and under appreciated pairing D
bigtimegleek chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
kawaaaaaaaaaaaaaai :) lovelovelove it. ive always been a fan of kirisaku )
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
sorry im lost here what with the lollipop in the end?

i love akaya ans sakuno such sweet pairings...
offthewebby chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I REALLY just LOVE this fic, and that last line just made it better. You're an amazing writier, and I loved the plot :D LOVED IT!3
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Karen~! You wrote more KiriSaku, I love you now XD (This is Miya BTW)

"You just stuttered and blushed, that's all." ~ It made me squeal so early in the morning (LOL, it's just 7 am ) and it oddly made me wanna cry (Seriously, but in a good way XD) I looove this fic, there should be more KiriSaku stories around here in this archive, and you're one that's making it blossom XD

Hope you'd write more KiriSaku~ 3
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

That was so cute!

I loved this one-shot!

It was perfect. haha
Tindersticks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Giagghh! That was so CUTE~ XD Liked it liked it liked it! Ah ah, Akaya-kun is so cute~ I like AkaSaku, thanks for making this story! D 3 *Still squealing*
ALEEZORA chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awwwww..I didn't know Akaya could be that sweet. When I read the last three letters, it brought tears to my eyes, it was really touching. So, they got engaged, but I'm still curious about their current age. And, what happened to Echizen?