Reviews for Body and Soul
mot135 chapter 1 . 1/23
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. I included you in the favorite author list - plz keep writing!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
the fact that you guessed the part about sam's soul before the season aired was freaking amazing! this story is beautiful!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awesome. Mega whump just the way I like it lol! But a really great story. xo
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like your solution for Castiel pulling Sam's body out of hell but missing the soul. I also like how you had Michael return Adam to heaven as he should.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Woah... really liked your version of Sam getting out of Hell, that Dream Root always comes in handy. The brotherly love is awesome. Only recently discovered the wonderful world of Fan Fiction its awesome... Im off to read your other stories.. Keep writing.. You Rock... Beers & Cheers... )
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Amazing story! Now if only season 6 could've started like this!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I liked this ending better.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Heh, it's kinda funny how many similaries to this and to how the actual show happened. ;D So glad you have more hurt!Sam and protective!Dean if only the show could get with the program. ;P
ReasonToBelieve chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Another chapter would be great :P i know season6 has already started but i love this version!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Creative idea on how to get Sam out of hell. I was reading your profile and I love how this show has motivated so many people to write their first piece of fanfiction. I know I've read at least one of your other stories but I am really behind on reading fanfiction because I spend my time either writing or RL keeps getting in my way. *sigh* I don't tend to read anything while I'm working on something so all summer long I had to pass on all the "how Sam got out of hell" fics because I was writing my own. Now I'm playing catch up. Hope to see more from you in the future. :)
Lovely Minnie Minty chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This would have been a much better way to start out season 6. Great story :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting how you've got Cas digging around in Sam's body digging for that dart several months before season 6 used it where Cas dug around in that poor kid looking for the tag of who owned his soul.

Dude! You were full on Kripke'd!

epex chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I liked it and enjoyed reading it very much, thanks for writing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Very interesting idea, and well-written and in-character as well. Great story! :)
morgana07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Excellent and how it should have been.