Reviews for Imprinted
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Great story! I love how Merlin and Arthur were linked across their entire lives, it was very sweet.
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I love it. :D
Calasse chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is so bloody adorable! By the end, Arthur and Merlin's relationship became so very easy and hilarious, just like in the series. The idea of being imprinted on each other is creative and fantastic. I'm sorry for the not-so constructive feedback, but really; I just love the beginning, the end, and all the in-betweens of this piece of work.
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was really good
EccentricFox chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Fun, lovely, makes me smile. Simple, beautiful and funny. I love it. I love that it's short and sweet but not overly sentimental, quirky enough to make it memorable. I remember now, why I like your other stuff, which I will soon proceed to read.
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Omg this is so CUTE! I love those guys so so so much I could cry X'D
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
very good story.
Eliza-Pop chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved this, it is beautifully written and with the right balance of accurate science. Made me smile.
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ITS JUST... Merlin JUST ended! AND THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MERMORIES!

T.T
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Interesting story. XD
hippysheep chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love the ending... ) an easy read with a big heart. Thank you
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
HIS! Merlin was, is and will always be his! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very clever. Well crafted writing. Thank you. I enjoyed reading this immensely.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww, it's so cute! I live this OS :)
Me├┐li
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Since I seem to be reading all of your fics at the moment... :p From the summary, I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would! I don't normally go for these AUs, you see, but I decided my viewing of your profile would be incomplete without having read this oneshot ;) and I'm glad I did. I especially liked the early encounters between the two. A funny thing I've noticed about Merthur fics (and perhaps the fandom in general) is this mentioning of Merlin's big ears. They're like this unique but cutely attractive feature, but I don't remember that they are ever mentioned in the series, do you ? Anyway, always a pleasure to read your work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »