Reviews for The Pygmalion Project
Kaara Ayame chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I finished reading your story and then I saw a vacuum filter store add on the bottom of my phone. I laughed so much thank you for the story.
Nitroid chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, so beneath Koiwai's gentle fatherly facade lies a cold blooded murderer and kidnapper? I could live with that.
o.O chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sick, I feel like throwing up.

Lovely story though- it would be a fit creepypasta!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LOL! That was insane! I loved the bizarreness of it all! Great job!
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh my gosh, i have no idea how you thought of this but it was pretty clever. We never really figured out how they became a family, who is this Grandma person Yotsuba always brings up? is it really someone part of her family, if so why would she have to be adopted from a stranger? Just thinking outside the box. You definitely did. Sorry I'm not making myself clear but I really enjoyed this story, it was funny. Good job!
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
no never again
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Amusing
Pikachu I choose you chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Koiwai... Vacuum... Yotsuba... Hilarious!
SalaciousSymposium chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This made me laugh so hard.

Perfect portrayal of the characters.
RinYu chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Whoooooaaa...now that Asagi mentioned it, I'm starting to be a little suspicious of Koiwai...but great story! Added to favorites!
FanFicDestroyer4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really funny. I guess Asagi never factored in Koiwai's real job or his true caring nature. Short and cute. :D
rippedstar chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Lol, this made me chuckle. I 3 yotsuba, she's adorable! :D
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
at first i was all like WTF? then i was like 'mental note to self: NEVER ASK ASAGI ANYTHING...EVUR!'

lulz. great story
Feuilly chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Really funny and very sick and twisted, NICE JOB!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was crazy. LOL. I never thought of something like that. It is, quite possible if you ask me, LOL.

I am amazed. this is the first time of me having a really sarcasm joke stoy. you did wonderful, lol.