Reviews for Planet Destiny
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this. I love how he found her in Paris and how they were able to pick it up again. I loved how you did the proposal, it was quite beautiful.
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love your writing xD

The story was so intense and deep. I dont know why but it almost made me cry.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ugh. so good. so intense. I was a little confused about the timing and such. Like how long had it been since they were together? and have they been together since the whole Jenny debacle? (I'm assuming that one is a yes) and how could Blair not notice the ring in the pocket if it has been a long time? haha

Anyways, I still loved it. Super good. I can't wait for the next one!
tversky chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
As per usual with your fics, I loved it. How do they manage to be completely unsentimental and yet deeply romantic at the same time? lol.
BCBass chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
obsessively compulsively completely

i like that line

good job!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I understand the need for this! I too was like 'UGH! Whyyyy...!'

Another amazing fic!
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
he was going to propose :bawls:

this was amazing. love it.. ( i love all ur fics) lol :D
abelard chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
YAY! Yes! I love that he doesn't even ask her. And she doesn't say yes. And I love that they reconcile not with hearts and flowers and apologies but by c. picking up b. in a seedy bar and having what to an outsider would look like a cool, casual one-night stand.

which of course it is not and could never be with these two. a bar pick-up one-night-stand that turns into an engagement story! hooray!
bethaboo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I haven't seen the movie you're referring to but I did love this fic. And honestly ill take all the engagement fics you can throw at us-the finale still breaks my heart. And I honestly believe it might or could happen like this...thats my hope anyway. Thanks for writing, I love your stories!