Reviews for Worth Watching for Once
Reyna again chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
And the one Sonali asks for is The Hobbit, right?
Reyna chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is AWESOME! Wasn't Kate talking about Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief?
Strictly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You're writing skills are amazing! I have to say this is one of the best fanfictions I've read on this site. I loved the quote about "Everyone knowing that Kate and Reynie ended up together by default." It's so spot on! And I liked that you did write about Sticky, the timid, shy, best friend who will never let you down. The best stories are the ones that no one ever pauses to consider, the ones that aren't obvious like ReyniexKate. Thanks, and great writing!
Theegreatkate chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I thought the connection from the books to reality was hilarious. I was laughing out loud the whole time from the moment the girl told Sticky about the books.
AdorableElephant chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm know someone's listed these already, but I shall say them simply for fun:

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

The Mysterious Benedict Society (Book 1)

A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning

The Hobbit ('Been meaning to read that book)

Pride and Prejudice

Wow, I love this fic. This is every bookworm's dream. I would love to be Sonali! To find out it was all real, and even meet the characters! *sigh* Awesome...

"'Most people do,' she acknowledged. 'On a fanfiction site that I read, most of the stories are about Kate and Reynie. Most of them are amateurish,' she continued, 'so I don't read all of them.'"

Oh, Kahlan... you make me smile. x)

It would be wonderful if you decided to continue this, you know.
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I absolutely loved this, and I agree with you, there really isn't enough Sticky on this site.
Bustedbyherparents chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The book Sonali asks for is the Simarillion. I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly. I won't name the other books, because some else has already done that and I am not a cheater. :D Okay, Thanks for writing, I really, really enjoyed it! :D

Muzica
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh, I am sooooo sorry I came across this too late to answer the challenge before you put the answer on your profile - I knew them ALL. If only I'd gotten here in time - Rats!

Anyway, the story was excellent. This exactly fits how I think they would act in response to everything that happens here; ALL of them. You've got a real knack for writing the characters...well, in character, unlike SOME authors. ***cough***ohmay***cough***gash***cough***
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
#1: Percy Jackson (Kate was talking about and in holds)

Book sticky grabbed: the hobbit
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i know what you mean! I'd love to see more sticky-centered posts. I liked your story and that's all i have to say.
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okaay, this SO made my day. And to think just moments ago I thought the world was going to cave in and eat me...

I personally don't see the Reynie/Kate pairing only because they're too perfect for each other. And, as they say, opposites attract... But maybe in certain situations. Hrm.

I also lovelovelove that you managed to incorporate so much reality into this. Whenever there is a character that mentions things that actually exist, (for example, a site full of amateur writers and an amazing series by TLS... or, RM, I should say.) it just pulls the rest of the story after it, while still leaving a touch of fiction behind to spark imagination and spin the wheels of creativity.

Sorry for rambling on. In short... you. are. awesome. (For more reasons than one, the main one being that you have actually read MBS and wrote a beautiful fic about it.)
Ybba Grebyn chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love this story! I always loved Sticky and I love how you wrote him in this story. You have inspired me to write Sticky fan fics!
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i am SUCH a supporter of Reynie and Kate. I LOVE THAT COUPLE! i no they like have no flirt signs or anything, but i love the idea. its not that sticky and kate arent good 4 each other its...reynie's personality and kate's spunk just fits ya no? its kind of like percabeth except, the guys smart and the girls is sportier
LarkOfTheSky chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh Reynie, YOU SLY DEVIL, YOU. Very good fic. Liked it loads! Bonus for the Kate/Reynie fluff! OMG POOR STICKY. DON'T WORRY I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU! (But I think I might like Reynie a tad more, only because of the fact he likes honey with his tea: I mean how cool is that?) At least he got some action at the end! :) It looks like Rhonda is also a candidate for being a sly devil.

First being of course. ;)

Anyway, I think the people under me have answered your questions. But go Violet! And Klaus! (Oops, sorry wrong fandom)

Ok, I think I' done my random banter. Keep this UP,(WOO!)

~Lark
nobody is here anymore lmao chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Books I heard:

1) The Lightning Theif

2) The Hobbit (I think.. not a fan of Lord of the Rings)

3)The Bad Beginning

4)Pride and Prejudice

5) Mysterious Benedict Society (umm... that one should be really easy)

6) I don't know... I didn't recognize anything else...

Anyway, really nice job. I never knew how Sticky was never recognized... I do think Kate and Reynie would be a good couple, but not in the sudden "I'm so in love with you" sort of way... more like best friends, though Reynie and Sticky I think will always be closer.

Dat's my opinion and I'm stick'n with it.