Reviews for Playing with Mercury
Fan chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
I love this story sooo much!
Kairin Viola chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
awesome yet again! damn... i'm marathoning this last one to go :) i'm now rather curious what that psychological gem is and i would gladly pay anything to see tomoe shatter from it.
Lupus Cordis chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Me again. 3
Lupus Cordis chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
U have been replying to reviews a lot more latly :) its awesome. Once again re reading
erusan chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
still working on tin soldiers? i hope one day you would publish it, this is a great saga, btw, im thankful these kind of fics are written, thank you sharing it
Kazuma Kyriu Kazama chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Would definitely LOVE a sequel to this. Having read all three stories, i cant help but want more. You ended it so well, but i still dont want to stop. T_T I hope you decide to make another sequel soon, and im looking forward to the possibilities.

-Kazu
shurei93 chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
a good story, :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
I must say i LOVED this fic A LOT! You made a fantastic work here and the other 2 parts. Im not into fanfiction much but after reading your work i got addicted!. I read in your profile you were working(hopefully still working) on a sequel for this fic, Tin Soldiers? I really hope you will publish it, your work is awesome! Thanks! )
Twenty-six Whitewave chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
To those of you who have a habit of checking reviews first before reading a fanfic, well..just like me, I suggest you go thru Dents In Her Armor (Part 1) and Reinforced Steel (Part 2) first before continue Playing With Mercury (Part 3). Hmm.. where to start with my review? Awesome fic, yes! I give it an A or five-star rating or two thumbs up or 100%. Basically, you get what I mean. This is a must-read for die-hard ShizNat fans of the Otome universe. I had to go through sleepless nights and a halfday vacation leave from work because I stayed up late (I couldn't get up). Can't blame me though, no matter how hard I tried to stop & just shutdown my laptop, I end up wide-awake being hooked up with the story. I'm completely drawn like a moth to a flame. The author is simply unbelievable & so talented to write fanfics such as these. True to characters & very well thought of plots. Wow! Thank you for your time writing these. I'd definitely read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
i love you for making this story. ..!
Nicole chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
you're such an excellent writer! :)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
wow..id say your one hell of a cruel author xD..you make Natsuki suffer so much, thats the most brutal way that could ever happen to a pregnant woman.,ohh how i love to murder Tomoe, and i wonder what Shizuru did that leave her the way she is..

i could never imagine Natsuki being the one to get pregnant first before Shizuru..and Shinobu is such an angel i love how you describe her, the mismatch eyes hair color/highlights is way to adorable to imagine,,

i like the disguise mode in their robes..funny how Anh plays her role being Shizuru pretty well so does Nao being Natsuki,,i think you did a great job in that.

..the pair of Kenta and Nao is really cute,,id say theyre perfect together so does Haruka and Yukino and their wedding.,and hey its so rare to see a romantic side of Haruka, so cute..

over all your story is one enjoyable ride.,all the drama/angst/humor and sweetness is so much to take you write beautifully and with that you became one of my favorite author..i thank you for sharing..how i love reading your work..so you might be seeing more of me because im not done yet, because im planning to read more of your work..:)so see you
annoyingLONER chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Awesome! Hope that you're gonna write more on them. Thanks for sharing such awesome fics!
noname chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
This was an amazing story. Keep on striving! I'll definitely be waiting for the sequel to this. Can't wait :)
kou chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
this is a great read! As amazing as the previous two story! Sequel please or more shiznat stories!