Reviews for Restoration
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story. Happy ending!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
FAN!
calileane chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Michael healing is a good thing. Because I don't thing Brian and Justin could have healed themselfes as long as Michael didn't either.

It was a good way to end the arc. The children, the house, the happiness that begins to have more and more place in their life. The healing is felt in their life too.

I adored this arc.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

With much love.
Doni chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very sweet.
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I don't think you need to write a follow-up story to this because to tell you the truth, I think most readers would find the ending of this series satisfying.

If ever you do write a follow-up story then it would focus more on Michael and his way to recovery but I don't think it would be as interesting as its previous stories.

Excellent job. I hope you can make more amazing stories as this series.

Thank you for making this series. I like your ending much better than the actual in QAF.
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
What a great series! I love that having the kids was Brian's idea and that he was slowly but surely getting more comfortable expressing his affection. I also thought it was so great that Justin thought of Michael as family...that you take care of those people even when it's not perfect. His testimony at Michael's hearing was truly above and beyond and showed what a great heart he had. I thought it was so sad that Michael got so sick but am glad that you redeemed him in the end. I got the sense that Brian and Michael would be able to rebuild some type of friendship.

I also liked in the London story that even though Justin thought Brian wouldn't be able to make it, he handled the disappointment maturely (sometimes I think it's easy to forget on the show just how young he really was...he acted mature in so many ways but his romantic notions weren't always real-world based...so when Brian had to land the Brown account to keep his job, it wasn't about not wanting to be with Justin it was about taking care of his obligations...he had bills to pay...I always wished that Justin could have seen that more clearly).

You did a really great job with this story line. Jenn.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
A lovely ending!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great ending! It definately rounded out the story and set the scene for their future - which we all can probably figure out will be full of love.

Im glad Mikey is moving away, it does make it easier having him out but far away, and gives the family a chance to mend together again without having to take sides, or scrutinize too closely every contact the Kinney Taylor's have with Mikey.

Gabe is adorable, as any child of Justin's would be. And to have another baby, at Brian's request, is just perfect.

I can see where the story is canon but where it goes off is blurred nicely. I like your changes, like the girls not moving off to Canada after the bombing. I think the burning down of the loft was enough hate crime/property violence!

Well done and thanks for completing the story!

Michelle
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well done, I've really enjoyed the series. Looking forward to your future work.
cherub68 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I have really enjoyed this series of stories, your style of writing just leads you on.
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Great! I've loved this series! Can't wait for more stories.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ok cool i mean wbout the house not being britin but basing it loosly on britin and i can't belive it's over pouts but when gus said "I think Dad's about ready to tie him down. He said the little shit is crazy on sugar. made me LMAO
itzy68 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Thanxs for a great story :-D Its a good ending for a good story :-D
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was a nice ending. i can see michael trying to restore his life where he had some happiness in it and i think him going to california was a good thing all around.

brian and justin's story will live on in our minds for a long time. if we add a little blond with pigtails so be it.

thank you for this series. take all the time you need. rewatch the series and we'll be here when you want to get back into it.