Reviews for From Phoenix to La Push
feebes86 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
I love me some Embry...
feebes86 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Emmett is my favorite walking dead dude... I would probably smile while I let him bite my neck, (I'd be feeling his muscles of course.) He is almost enough to make sparkles sexy.
feebes86 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Ohhh... sexy triangle between Embry/Jacob and Bella?
feebes86 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Another deserving story that I have read that doesn't have many reviews is Ephriam's Journal... its by pennylynn... Check it out if you get the chance.

Great chapter. I really love all the interaction between Bella and Jacob.
feebes86 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Good chapter!
feebes86 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
OK... so is this all human or does it involves the supernatural? I guess if I read on I might find out soon.
feebes86 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Interesting start... going to visit and not to live with Charlie.
mkpd chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Harrumph. I don't like Emmett very much in this one. And what is up with Embry? I liked him. I was hoping somehow he'd get with Angela. Oh well. I'm sure there's an explanation.

Jake is the best! Love that boy! And, a couple of chapters back, when they were going through the photo albums, I thought the picture of them kissing was the coolest thing. Lmao!

I'm confused. Is Sam with Emily, Leah, or neither in this story? I hope he gets with Leah.

So, when is Bella gonna ask if she can stay in La Push for good? She's starting to consider it, it looks like. Good! Hopefully she'll decide soon; less stress that way for everyone. :)
dorme99 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
It's bittersweet that I have caught up. Now I have to wait for the next chapter. Well the Bella/Embry moment was short lived and now Jacob's feeling are starting to show. I can't wait to read more!
dorme99 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Wow, did Embry drop Bella like a bad habit? He must have realized that he was fighting a losing battle with Jacob in the picture.
dorme99 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Great chapter. I would ask some questions but since I'm catching up I might get the answers soon. I'm usually a hard core Jacob and Bella can only be together type of girl but there are a few stories out there that can change my mind and this is one of them.

I can totally see Bella and Embry together. It isn't bothering me that they have this physical connection. I have noticed though that Jacob and Bella are becoming friends and getting to really know each other. They hang out and acually talk.

Embry and Bella haven't really talked but when they do get a few moments alone they can't keep their hands off each other. I can see how the situation could change and Jacob and Bella end up together because there is a foundation and history between them.

I would love to know what Jacob thinks of Bella and if he has feelings for her. I'm guessing he's in the dark about Embry. I like the way you've introduced the Cullen's into this story. I like Emmett's character.

I'm usually a once sentence reviewer but this just shows how much I really like your story.
dorme99 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Embry and Bella...That was a nice first kiss between the two of them.
dorme99 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Embry...Ahhh no other words are needed
dorme99 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This was a good chapter. I like Embry and of course Jacob.
jenniper chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Awww, I can't believe you thanked me! "Unofficial" beta... I like that haha. And I agree, I don't know what we would get either... probably a lot of 'suppose' and 'use' ;) hahaha I'm kidding! Your writing is great, I just polish it a bit :D

This chapter was AWESOME, three guys flirting with her? That's like every girl's dream! I'm glad Bella finally got her truck, maybe she can go visit some people... like... I don't know... Edward maybe? ;) hahaha I know, I know, I'm crazy! TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAYYYY! Gosh, I don't know what came over me HA HA.

I'm gonna think of a new challange for you :) Anddd just wanted to tell you that I'm really glad I started talking to you, you're seriously the reason why I want to go home every day :)

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to hear what you'll come up with next! :D
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »