Reviews for From Phoenix to La Push
Sams Taz chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Ahhh yes Emmet. YUMMY is all that I can say. In the books he and Jasper are my favorite vampires. I can't wait to see if he is in the story anymore! I loved the chapter and am quite hooked into your story! :-)
Sams Taz chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Oh MY...well I could see Bella and Embry but to me it just doesn't seem right. Poor Bella getting pummeled by the waves her first night there.

I loved the chapter and I really hope that you put Jessica in the next chapter. I don't really care for her that much, but I always like her as a ditz. *snicker*
Sams Taz chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Yes yes yes I likes very much! All of the characters are coming together very well. They way you put them together, well they fit seamlessly! Gotta continue to give you to thumbs way up! :-)
Sams Taz chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Oh yeah I really like where this is going! You have all of my personal favorites in there right now as well! I have always loved Angela and Leah they were characters that I wished had gotten more attention! I also like the way you are playing Embry in this story so far. I was a bit surprised at how you saw Jacob but his character (from what we have seen so far) is growing on me! I can't wait to see what you do with Sam.

Yuppers I am still enjoying this story very much! :)
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I can really see the depth in Bella's character. Her personality is really starting to emerge and I am enjoying it. She seems like the typical teenage girl who hasn't quite found her place yet. I look forward to watching her bloom as she spends time with her Dad in LaPush! :0) Still really enjoying your story and your writing!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think that you have a very solid foundation with what you have written. It sounds like it is going to be a very good story! I look forward to reading more ;-)
jharv241 chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Awesome chapter and so glad you are continuing to update this wonderful story! I can't wait to read what happens next.
Sueper20 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
i love your story... cant wait for the next chapter
DarkSouthernBelle chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
I hope you update soon. I love it so far and I'm team Edward (for myself that is). Please update when you can I stayed up until 2:30 the other night reading this after my kids were asleep, this story trumps sleep! :)
livelifeonfire chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
UPDATE SOON PLEASE ]
Erulastiel Nostariel chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
I liked how you changed it up and decided to switch perspectives on this chapter. I would suggest regardless of what they do on her birthday, cut out the sour attitudes! I want them to be sweet to each other and just admit they like each other :)
Karebears1981 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Oh Jake. The poor boy didn't see that his actions didn't show Bella how he felt but basically the opposite. Let's hope Jake has something good up his sleeve for Bella's birthday. Great story!
twilightlover212 chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
I've missed this story :( I'm glad that it's back :) how about Bella and Jake get a little handsy with one another or have a very passionate kiss :)can't wait to read the rest :)
jacobsmywolfman chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
Love it! Thanks for the update. I cant wait to read what happens next.
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »