Reviews for From Phoenix to La Push
Great chapter!
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved the first chapter.
OfficialMrsStyles chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
OH MY GOD! u stopped at such a horrible spot! please please PLEASE update ASAP!
SummerChix chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
Please continue with this story. It is truly amazing. I love your choice of words and I really like Jacob and Bella's confusing relationship!
ohthisonechick chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I like happy Leah
beary chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
Hey, I really love your story. It's so good!(:

I saw that the last time you published was in April and I hope you bring out another chapter soon as I can't wait!
mrs obsolete account chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
Bella has a SPINE! I love both Bella and Jake in this story. Please update soon.
leelator chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Okay, I wrote you a brilliantly witty yet achingly insightful review of great length and skill. When I tried to hit submit, I instead hit the wrong button and your beautiful review disappeared into oblivion. What was left was a description of the Big Ugly Burger at Bub's Burger and Beer Joint in Cayuga, Indiana. Now wtf was that all about?

I did want to let you know that I've enjoyed your fic and think it has really improved as you're writing skills have broadened and stregthened. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I am, sadly, unable to recapture my former brilliant review. Once it goes on screen, it is out of my brain for good. Sorry. I do have a few lingering questions for you, however.

1. What the heck happened to Embry? They don't even go out on a date and he's literally feeling her up one minute and disappears the next. Where'd he go and is it with Chelsea? That was odd.

2. Why doesn't Edward ask her out? Not that I want him to-at all! But I am curious why he doesn't. He isn't THAT socially retarded is he? Well, given his smooth (and hysterical!) dialogue in the grocery store, perhaps he is just a complete goober.

3. What in the name of holy hell was Jake thinking? And NO, jealousy and anger are NOT an excuse. AT ALL!

4. Why are these two dullards trying to keep this a secret? It's not like they can keep their feelings under wraps when they can't keep their eyes or their hands off each other?

5. Do they honestly think Charlie and Billy will MIND?
jharv241 chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
I knew it, I just f**king knew it. When you try to cover shit up it just doesn't work! I am so mad right about now. I can't wait for the next update I must say you got me hooked now!
jharv241 chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
I am really feeling this story! Hell I haven't read my updates to my other stories until I finish this one, so that has got to be saying something. I love some Jake and Bells and in this story it's just the mystery of them trying to keep it a secret, which we all know that shit don't work. So get ready for the drama.
jharv241 chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
This chapter was too funny love your movie quotes. Emmett is a big old H.A.M! (Hot Ass Mess!). Who knew Jake was there that's why he did that.
jharv241 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
I'm just glad the date was rated "G". I couldn't take it if it went further. I'm glad she decided to stay in LaPush, let's see what Renee has to say once she gets the message.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »