Reviews for Up All Night
XxSpacexCowgirlxX chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ok...where do I even begin? Other than this was just to CUTE for words! :D

I simply love your way of writing and you are able to write Buzz x Jessie PERFECTLY! :D

You have really inspired me to get back on my own story for these two! _

Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)
poetLaurie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
just like Stitch: cute and fluffy :) loved it.
linklover77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Too adorable for words! I absolutely LOVE this! Buzz asks if he should kiss! Keep writing more Buzz/Jessie stories PLEASE!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Dawwwwwwwww. :3

I liked the parts where Buzz was getting awkward. xD
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You are so amazing when it comes to writing fluff. Especially for toys, which I personally think would be the hardest type of fluff to write, lol. Anyways, this is great! I loved it. :]
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Fluffy; just the way I like it. This story was sweet...I loved it! Great piece of work. Keep on writing!
Yukaido chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I can think of only one way to sum up this story...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 3 After seeing Toy Story 3, this has become one of my favorite pairing and this story was so full of fluff and cuteness, I loved it! Wonderful job at portraying both Jessie and Buzz, I could hear Tim Allen and whoever plays Jessie speaking the lines aloud in my head. :D
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awwww that was too cute! I loved when Buzz asked if he should kiss her! eep! So romantic! Your writing never fails to make me giggle and turn into an insane fangirl. haha.

I hope you write more soon! (and update Departure ;) )

thanks for the awesome read (as usual)

Alycia96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Absolutely darling. You're an incredible writer.
LEXIRENT97 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
FLUFFYMOTHEROFCUTENESSS! *Melts* I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it... It;s perfect in every way! I love it I love it I love it... Let me know when I'm rambling ;)
samuraistar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

That's a 10.5 out of 10 on my Squee Scale! _

You're a really good writer, Ms. Collins! I like your style! ;D I hope you write more Buzz/Jessie love so I can survive until the next time I see TS3! Or 'til it's out on DVD, whichever comes first.

Hey, if you're not just a Toy Story fan, I'd like to invite you to read some of my stories! You seem like a great writer of fluff and that sweet sap all us girls love! I specialize in romance and stuff like that, too!

Wonderful story! And I hope to read more!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Every time I see that you've posted a new buzz/jessie story, I get extremely excited because your stories are always amazing!

And this one was no different! It was so sweet, tender, and the way you write just pulls me into the story! You capture these two perfectly and I look forward to more stories from you in the future!
swarlock chapter 1 . 6/30/2010