Reviews for Amaranth
Chronomentrophobia chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Amaranths are real flowers, I think. I've always been fond of what they stood for in flower language: eternity and immortality.
Kiya.au chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I just had to say thank you for writing this. It is so hard to find a good story about Madara, especially one so well written. This is probably one of the best things I have ever read on this site before, and well worth the time spent reading it. :)
hues chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
It's a shame that more people don't read or review stories like this because this is absolutely captivating. I have a hard time concentrating when I read and I tend to skip around from line to line, but as I kept reading through the first few paragraphs of this, I was hooked and the words brought me along to the finish.

It's such an interesting take on the Sharingan and what the power can do to its user. I have the biggest soft spot for the founding of Konoha and the past shinobi, especially Madara, so this was a gift to me because there are hardly any other excellent fics of him and his brother in the section.

Thank you for writing this!
korel.c chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
whee, that's pretty. There was a point in the middle where I got the impression of Madara as a young man, and that was mildly horrifying and plenty saddening, not to mention very awemaking. How does this not have more reviews? 'Course, I suppose you'd have to go looking for it...but it's magnificent, in its own way, and I swear I've heard of amaranths before...

...

oh, it's a cereal or a herb. ...but it is red, so. And I suppose watching cereal coming out of your brother's eyes really is mentally scarring...especially if you're hungry...but, the imagery is very powerful. Very nice.
The XIIIth Card chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is a very unique take on things. I like it, it's very eerie and the insanity flows quite nicely. :)