Reviews for DX Newest Member
stubbendick26 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I love it
SoapFanTracy chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Intense! I'm interested to see where you're taking this!
LadyNinjaKitty chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Cliffhanger!
candy2112 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey thank you for reviewing! I can answer some of your questions right now.

1)The reason they know that she's related to chyna is because vince let chyna help him pick the new member for dx. When she saw Makayla she told him all about her. I explain it later on in the story, but that part isn't up yet. You'll get the full explanation when chyna comes into her life.

2)sorry, i just realized how confusing it was when shawn was pissed. what i meant was that shawn was pissed at hunter for asking something lick that especially when she was already kind of sad. and as for who saved her, well you'll just have to wait for that one. thank you for reviewing!
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Overall, I liked the chapter, but wished it was a bit longer, however, I do understand as to why it is so short.

I wonder if Hunter was the one that saved her when she was younger Or perhaps Shawn was. Hunter's personal question was a bit random, but not very so with how you've portrayed him so far. Shawn was pissed, but was it because of Hunter's tactless question that invaded her privacy or the thought of someone else touching her, or perhaps it was because the question triggered something in his memory from several years ago? I might be grasping at straws, but something is there right underneath the surface, but it is currently alluding me.

I look forward to reading more of this story.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I liked the chapter. I am very interested in seeing where this story is going especially with the new development that your original character is related to Chyna. I am a big fan of Chyna's past wrestling work. I plan to incorporate her heavily into an upcoming prequel of one of my current stories and possibly write a story starring her.

I do hope that Makayla's career and her perseonality do not closely follow Chyna's or kept being compared to her, because I think it would sort of take away from the original character refreshing uniqueness if the other characters looked at her as a mini-Chyna. However, I would love to see Chyna appear in this story at one point or another.

The main question that I have concerning this chapter was how did they know that she was related to Chyna when she herself did not?

- Sparkle
candy2112 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Hey thanks for the review. I should be updating more sometime soon. Please keep reading! Thanks for everything. That's what keeps me going.
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I thought that the introduction flowed nicely. I like how the concept and original character is refreshingly different. Makayla's journey from the beginning of the introduction to the end was bittersweet and heartbreaking. However, her future is hopefully brighter than her beginning was.

I look forward to reading more of this refreshing and intriguing story.

- Sparkle