Reviews for Do I Belong Here?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 12 . 4/2
I would be coo-ing in 'daaaaawww'ness if I wasn't writing a royal related novel at this moment and be stuck with copious amounts of seriousness for what you write.
Still, I thank you for also jacking out the plot bunnies to get a move on writing our own stuff.

And you are right, love the family starter idea of this. More please?
The Power Of Names chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I agree. You are evil. Makes it such a shame that you are also a wonderful writer.
fruitstickers chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
That was an amazing piece of literary genius! I don't know if you're planning any continuation, but love this ending; although it could move forward, the loose ends have been tied. Well and truly you've done a marvelous job!
fruitstickers chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Sad but definitely satisfying. At least it wasn't another cliff hanger! Can't wait to read the rest, although I am a bit nervous, seeing as how there is only one chapter left, the status of this story is not complete. But I shall sally forth.
fruitstickers chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Oooooh you are being mean to your poor readers, such a nasty cliff hanger. How could you kill a 5 year old?! But as usual I still can't wait to continue reading your story!
fruitstickers chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Hope they get that happy ending soon, with only 3 chapters left I'm a little worried that the ending won't give me closure, but I look forward to reading the rest of this wonderful tale!
fruitstickers chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Once again I'm thoroughly impressed, and I can't wait to tread more!
fruitstickers chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
This is such a wonderful story, I love it so much. I can't wait to see what happens next!
fruitstickers chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Oh my goodness, that was quite the cliffhanger...I hope everything sorts out. I can't wait to read more. :)
fruitstickers chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I am totally going to binge read the rest of this amazing story. I can't wait to meet your interpretation of Bis!
fruitstickers chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Aww, made me want to cry, but in a good way. I look forward to seeing the new interactions between Garsiv and Dastan. You're a wonderful person and I love your writing!
fruitstickers chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Yay, knew Garsiv would come around. And also the Dastan is one tough little cookie! A deliciously cute cookie too. :)
fruitstickers chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I'm sure Garsiv will come round. I still love it! Can't wait to read more!
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I have a strong feeling that I will fall in love with this story. I love what I've read so far...you're a wonderful author.
Sydnexdey chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Great story, I'm really excited to see what happens next and if Bis will ask for a reward and if so what.