Reviews for Star of Silver, Heart of Tin
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
loved it loved it loved it ty for writing it
irishninjakakashi chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Good story and you shouldnt beat urself up over lack of smut...sometimes the romantic gestures between characters are better than full-on lemons
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I'm eating crackers and cheese as we speek.. I don't know what relivants that holds to this story but I saw your end coment and it made my laugh. And on that note, thanks for the read was a really cute sory! :)
eastern wind chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
awwww, this story is soo sweet *_*

my dream came true, thank u!
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
That was absolutely beautiful! I'm glad that it didn't end up tragically like the real story that it's based off on :)
thentherewasIA chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
i totally love this!

hahaha... never pictureed neji as the villain type. haha
LaurieHime chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
:3 aww. Lol I didn't think this was really cheesy! I liked this, you did a reallly good job with the AU too! :)
x-YingYing-x chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Though I..um...*ahem*... like your lemon stories, it was nice to read such a sweet story. I liked how you developed their relationship from first meeting, to friends and then to lovers. I liked it.

Oh...and I liked that Neji got what coming to him, though I still think his punishment was a little light - should have got the Elders involved! p

Another favourite added to my list. )

Y. x
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
squeeeeeeaaaaaaaaall! uber cute!

hahha i felt that neji here was kinda sasuke-ish

too good! xD
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Aw it's the cutest thing, it was so good! Neji and Sakura are probably the worst pairing EVER! I almost puked at the though of them ending up together. Loved it x
PinkSangria chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
D I love this! You know I was seriously waiting for some lemonade to go along with my cheese and crackers, but alas! Cheese and crackers shall suffice! D You did a wonderful job with this story! Thank you for sharing! ;D
Adeladaine chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Cute story and very well-done.

Love the way Neji gets punished, he is such a jerk in this story!

Well portrayed characters, and good story!
Aslickain Kiant chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved this! It's so cool! XD
Nagasasu chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I think I've been lurking about your work for awhile, but I think this is the first story of yours I've finished. I really like that this is more about the romance than the lust, and that it's a short story; it's hard to find the former in short stories. Although, the Kakashi/Sakura scene in the hospital in this chapter was wonderfully full of UST. XD And I do like this has a happy ending; I had to check ahead because I didn't want it to end sadly! Lovely work. :)
Jasmin Kaiba chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow, this is great! At first I really couldn't place The Steadfast Tin Soldier, even though I read it to my daughter only three days ago. I grew up with the brothers Grimm and somehow consider my little girl a traitor 'cause she doesn't like their tales and only wants Anderson, but to each their own.

First after going to the second chapter did I make the connection to the soldier's love to the ballerina and that he thought she too had only one leg, like himself. You did a great job with the eye patch, this is really, really good, though Neji disturbed me a little bit.