Reviews for Phantom High School Host Club
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 8/26
For some reason, I really like the idea of Joker and Ciel together... _ It's so weird.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 2 . 8/25
Whoa...man. That was so unexpected, really. xD I thought there was going to be an actual OC in this story. But jeez, that took me by surprise. Great work so far!
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 26 . 3/29
IT'S HANNAH ISN'T IT?!
HIS STALKER IS HANNAH!
AND THE SEXY BEAST KNOWN AS SEBASTIAN IS GAY ISN'T HE?!
;;;;;;
JOKEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR AWWWW
Mew'smeow chapter 26 . 1/1
Hmm... it's a shame that this won't be continued
ChucklingDevil chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
I desperately want to leave you a review for this wonderful fic but I just can't think of what I could say! The detail and work in this is immense and obvious. I love the twist you've incorporated to the Ouran High School Host Club universe and the Kurishitsuji universe, the combination is an excellent one.
I'm disheartened to see that this hadn't been updated in some time and can only hope that you do come back to this; it's so much fun to read and make connections, it would be a pity to see this never finished.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Hmm, it definitely Hannah thats stalking Sebby. And huh, I totally thought Sebby-chan was a demon in this. Well shit.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I found the dream sequence really confusing...
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Wow, mama i'm in love with a fan-fiction, And this type of love isn't a question, it's conviction.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Chapter 21, and the story's not going anywhere. I hate this. And im quit reading this fan fiction. Rating: 3/10. Seriously, the only important thing that happened in this story is that Ciel gets sent to a boarding school disguised as a girl to hide his identity. But then, a group of host club members find out about his secret(s) and blackmails him to join the club. He accept and then from there on, everything is useless! It goes NOWHERE. I got sick of reading this so i'm finally gonna stop. I liked it a lot in the beginning but then it started to get boring and without meaning. I'd appreciate it if you actually make progress. I'm actually glad you discontinued it. Retort to this review however you want but honestly, I dont care.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
I think in crying now. This is such a beautifully well-written masterpiece that will probably never be updated again.
MsChoKyuhyun chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
This story is rather interesting. Hope you can update soon!
Tono Radish chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
OH MY GOD IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC PLEASE UPDATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Tono Radish chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
OH MY GOD CLAUDE FKCIAPFJFSNSLANSAMD "she will be mine" FOGODBFKDJD OH MY GOD YES! I LOVE THIS FIC! YOURE THE SHIT! I LOVE YOU!
Tono Radish chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I WANT ONE OF BASSY'S MOON CAKES!

HOLY CRAP ALOIS YESSSSSS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!