Reviews for Phantom High School Host Club
TouchDouche chapter 26 . 6/30
Omg, get your ass over here and update this wonderful story you little shit. I love you.
TouchDouche chapter 9 . 6/30
That was some trippy shit.
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 6/30
Mr. XYZ
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 6/30
Is this like, fem!Ciel, because the hair, eyes and name sort of call out.
SterlingSilverMoon chapter 26 . 6/25
WHY. HAVE. YOU. STOPPED. THE. CREATION. OF. THIS. WONDERFUL. MADNESS.

WHY.

DON'T DO THIS
I NEED TO SEE THROUGH THIS TO THE END
Please...
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
For some reason, I really like the idea of Joker and Ciel together... _ It's so weird.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Whoa...man. That was so unexpected, really. xD I thought there was going to be an actual OC in this story. But jeez, that took me by surprise. Great work so far!
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 26 . 3/29/2015
IT'S HANNAH ISN'T IT?!
HIS STALKER IS HANNAH!
AND THE SEXY BEAST KNOWN AS SEBASTIAN IS GAY ISN'T HE?!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
;;;;;;
JOKEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR AWWWW
Mew'smeow chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
Hmm... it's a shame that this won't be continued
ChucklingDevil chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
I desperately want to leave you a review for this wonderful fic but I just can't think of what I could say! The detail and work in this is immense and obvious. I love the twist you've incorporated to the Ouran High School Host Club universe and the Kurishitsuji universe, the combination is an excellent one.
I'm disheartened to see that this hadn't been updated in some time and can only hope that you do come back to this; it's so much fun to read and make connections, it would be a pity to see this never finished.
blackboymagic chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Hmm, it definitely Hannah thats stalking Sebby. And huh, I totally thought Sebby-chan was a demon in this. Well shit.
blackboymagic chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I found the dream sequence really confusing...
blackboymagic chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Wow, mama i'm in love with a fan-fiction, And this type of love isn't a question, it's conviction.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Chapter 21, and the story's not going anywhere. I hate this. And im quit reading this fan fiction. Rating: 3/10. Seriously, the only important thing that happened in this story is that Ciel gets sent to a boarding school disguised as a girl to hide his identity. But then, a group of host club members find out about his secret(s) and blackmails him to join the club. He accept and then from there on, everything is useless! It goes NOWHERE. I got sick of reading this so i'm finally gonna stop. I liked it a lot in the beginning but then it started to get boring and without meaning. I'd appreciate it if you actually make progress. I'm actually glad you discontinued it. Retort to this review however you want but honestly, I dont care.