Reviews for Shadows
SummersCrystal chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This story is great! I can't wait to see the next chapter :)

But is there a reason you haven't updated in so long?
in-silent-seas chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I am still a tad bit confused, but this chapter cleared many things up for me. Thanks for the update. I like this story :D

-Young
Wonderful chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Very, very nice so far. I really like how this entire fic is panning out, it's just getting more and more interesting the more I read!

You're a very visual writer too, and I like that a lot, probably one of my favourite styles of writing. You make things seem so vivid, and it really draws me in. Though I do get confused at the way you word things sometimes, because of the way you write some of those details are forgiven for my own imagination.

Mostly you just forget to add a word or two, or something silly like that which might lead to some confusion. All I can say is for you to re-read your work a little bit after you write it. Long enough so you don't read what you meant instead of what you wrote;; Hopefully that helps at all.

But so far I'm really liking this, especially the new turn of events. It really has Yosuke back up as my favourite character, I really do love him in this.

So this is getting wayy too long, but I'm really looking forward to just what is making Souji sick, and the next update no matter how long it takes.

(and the number of reviews it takes for another update thing, I really don't agree with at all. Just that this is your story, you should be writing it out of your own enjoyment, and not for anyone else. So you shouldn't hold back, or push yourself even for the fans. Write at your own pace, it'll guarantee a better quality of writing too.

Well that and unless a single person takes the liberty to review all five times, their excitement might be lost by the time four others find the story.)

Just saying is all;; -I lovee this-
kirly chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
This story is interesting. I hope that Souji will be okay.

Please continue to update. You're doing an excellent job.
in-silent-seas chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
O.O Is Souji sick? Poor guy...I hope he gets better soon! :D

Katherine Baskerville chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Interesting, I wonder what would happen next.

the Sleeper chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Fantastic work I'll have to say. Keep up the great work!
in-silent-seas chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
:D I love Dean Koontz! He's like, epic. Along with his Odd Thomas series, it's awesome. I love Odd. XD

Awww! / I love Negative Souji, he's adorable and so overprotective and clingy! XD He sounded even cuter as a dog...or was it a wolf..? Lolz. I forgot. XD

So...this leads me to my least favorite part of the review...UPDATE SOON! XD lOlz. I'm kind of hyper right now.

Katherine Baskerville chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Orange Ark? Wow, that seems pretty interesting. I thought it would be "Orange Arc" though. I'd like to see what happens.

Katherine Baskerville chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Very nicely written though I was initially confused at the first part before I read it again

in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Mmhm! Papercuts do hurt! T_T

It's interesting, still a bit confused about the whole Souji being his Shadow thing, but I'm sure you'll explain in more detail later on, right? XD Or maybe I missed something...-goes to check other chapters-

Oh, and, Update soon?

Baka-Waka chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Ha ha, alright I'll try not to cuss, it might be pretty hard since I have a pretty bad sailor's mouth.

Poor Souji!
Baka-Waka chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great story, I agree with you Yosuke and Souji are wonderfully adorable!

The first time I played P4 I had no problem up until Shadow Yukiko, I died several times I think. You know how if you play on beginning you can get revived ten times? I used up about half of those probably, just hit her with all you got. I ignored the prince things, I think if you kill one she just makes another. Now I'm kinda cheating, I have all my personas from before (up to around level 60 or 70 I think) and she dies no problem XD

Just wait till you get to Shadow Kanji, that one I died five more times and it took me several days to pass it. Good luck and good fic!
in-silent-seas chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
wOOt! An update! :D

I did think the comatose state was a LITTLE rushed, but other than that the chappy was good. :D

Can't wait for the next one! And have fun at Church camp. :D

in-silent-seas chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Oh my FING GOD! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

And I seriously don't know why you only have two reviews, this fic is awesome! :D