Reviews for Hold Close To What Matters
neutron91 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very good! What I liked most was how Castiel could understand what Sabbath was trying to say. :)

Waiting anxiously for more fics from you.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hey sorry for the delay lol I'm shocking.

And i gotta say awww lol this was so sweet. From Sabbaths hurt feelings to Castial comforting him to Dean coming out and hugging him to him.

Loved it good work

Debbie 0x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I refuse to accept this. Sam picked the amulet out of the trash can Dean dropped it into and that's what I'm holding on to. :D I HAVE to believe we'll see it again. I'm wearing mine a lot cause i miss it so much. :(

I can tell you have dogs and know them very well. The way Sabbath reacted to Dean trying to apologize was perfect. :)
Pallina chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Well, I'm glad I waited till I had the time to read this at my leisure (was rushed all day today!). Great story chick - loved Sabbath and Cas together, as always. And the explanation for the missing jewellery? Perfect - and so very believable - well done! Also love the description of Sabbath getting away from all the sorrow in the house and wandering through the yard...I could really see this, and it kind of made me :( And Dean apologising to Sabbath? *gulp* So easy to lash out when you're grieving. But love the apology (awww). You did a great job of ingratiating Sabbath into their world once again, as well as providing a lovely glimpse into what might have been.

Beautifully done, as usual :) Hope Hellbent chapter is going as well!

*HUGS*
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Awesome oneshot! I'm so glad Dean realized what he did to Sabbath, that he took hi anger out on him. I was afraid the dog would run away. I'm o glad he just hid out in the junkyard until Dean came to his senses once again!
SPNsilver chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I liked this :-) Sabbath is such a great character. And the ring has been bugging me too!