Reviews for Dear Kishimoto, You Can Bite Me
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 1 . 7/19
Did you actually chew on a fifty dollar bra to get the wire out?
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh my god thank god they survived. I was so scared while reading this! But awesome job, love your works! Moreeee please
ourkitten chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Reading this, I went through 6 stages:
"I don't understand a single shit"
"Oh how cute"
"Oh fuck"
"Oh what the FUCK"
*Heavy breathing*
"Oh thank god"
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
have I not reviewed this?!
I lost track of how many times I've read this.
I love this. It's beautiful and wonderfully written. You have real talent. We can all rejoice though, Shikatema is canon!
Kyprioth chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Damn , your good.
It is soo hard to find good Shikatema fics (not that there are not a lot of good ones, but shikatema is my otp,) and I want more . An omake would be awesome. ...can you imagine them stumbling into a Konohan search party in such a disarray(why were they missing?). ...after the relief that they are alive but before the panic of what the hell happened...by then they might be able to crack jokes about what they had to do to get out...Temari never letting him live it down that he tore off her bra before he kissed her. ...the censoring that would have to go into any rendition of how mom and dad started dating...I can just see Ino telling the next generation about the benefits of women's fashion and the courting rituals of Nara men...after they have been hearing jokes their whole lives that finaly make sense now...("Shikadai you need to read this. " Looks down at the copy of dating for dummies. "Why?" "Because your mother said so. " Shikadai just looks up at him with a questioning expression. "...Just tell the woman when you love her...(mumbles).it's too troublesome otherwise ")
...of course they originally wanted to never speak of this again, but that was just blood in the water to Ino...and Ibiki. ...and Tsunade (once it became bet).

May the muses favor you,
- Kip
P.S. About my brainstorming of plot bunnies. ...so long as they go to a good home I don't care how much they breed...so long as I can read the new arrivals.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Absolutely amazing
mushroomfarm chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I read this fic years ago, loved it and for whatever dumb reason didn't fav it. It's been on my mind the past few days so I had to go searching for it again! Of course I couldn't remember the author or fic's name . thankfully Google came to the rescue!
Still love this fic so much! Such good characterisation and brilliant tension building. Even knowing how it ends I was on the edge of my metaphorical seat. I really enjoy your writing style as well.
Thanks for sharing :)
Seabit chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was so hilarious at times, i loved it :D lovely story, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Love, love, love it.

(Although, wouldn't Temari suffer from brain damage because she was technically dead for a few minutes, and that's enough time to kill a good amount of irreplaceable brain cells.)
SisteroftheSand chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story was INCREDIBLE, it felt so real. As soon as it said the water passed her shoulders and neck and got up to her chin, my face was full of tears until the end of the story. I couldn't even see the screen anymore I had to walk away for like a minute or two just to get myself together to read the rest of the story. On top of that, I was listening to Awake and Alive by Skillet which made it like 3 times worst for me because the song connected to the story sooo much.
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is AMAZING!
Sanako Erizawa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
First of all, I would like to sincerly thank you for writing this wonderful story. It was really well written and the plot was fascinating.
The fact that you thought of this fabulous plan of Hidan's and then the way they managed to escape makes me think that you are a true fucking genius.
Thank you, again. I really needed a sign that not everybody here gave up on writing awesome things.
I remain to bless you for the rest of my life.
Love ya (;!
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh my god you're fucking hardcore AND IT IS AWESOME. you actually acted this out? holy shit! you are an incredible writer and this whole premise is so brilliant. i am in awe of your abilities. this was fucking intense. and the fact that she's shorter than him so he'd have to watch her die? shit, you should win an award for how brilliant that is.

omg i found the quote for the interview. KISHIMOTO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU TOTALLY JUST STOMPED ON MY HEART YOU ASS AAUUUGHH
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
first off: "What had he been thinking? That the deer could protect humanity from evil-incarnate for the rest of time?" Whahaha!

I seriously had a freak out moment when Shika realized he was going to watch Temari die. Freak. Out. I had to stop reading for a minute, walk away, and then come back :(

And then holy geez...the suspense of getting of the damn bra, and! and! and! I was SERIOUSLY WORRIED THERE!

This has to be one of the best damn fics I've ever read. Kudos to the max.
viv chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This story was really suspense one, i was not sure till the very end if Temari will die! It was extremely interesting to read! Good luck with writing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »