Reviews for Dear Kishimoto, You Can Bite Me
Seabit chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was so hilarious at times, i loved it :D lovely story, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Love, love, love it.

(Although, wouldn't Temari suffer from brain damage because she was technically dead for a few minutes, and that's enough time to kill a good amount of irreplaceable brain cells.)
SisteroftheSand chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story was INCREDIBLE, it felt so real. As soon as it said the water passed her shoulders and neck and got up to her chin, my face was full of tears until the end of the story. I couldn't even see the screen anymore I had to walk away for like a minute or two just to get myself together to read the rest of the story. On top of that, I was listening to Awake and Alive by Skillet which made it like 3 times worst for me because the song connected to the story sooo much.
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is AMAZING!
Sanako Erizawa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
First of all, I would like to sincerly thank you for writing this wonderful story. It was really well written and the plot was fascinating.
The fact that you thought of this fabulous plan of Hidan's and then the way they managed to escape makes me think that you are a true fucking genius.
Thank you, again. I really needed a sign that not everybody here gave up on writing awesome things.
I remain to bless you for the rest of my life.
Love ya (;!
Charlie writes stuff chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh my god you're fucking hardcore AND IT IS AWESOME. you actually acted this out? holy shit! you are an incredible writer and this whole premise is so brilliant. i am in awe of your abilities. this was fucking intense. and the fact that she's shorter than him so he'd have to watch her die? shit, you should win an award for how brilliant that is.

omg i found the quote for the interview. KISHIMOTO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU TOTALLY JUST STOMPED ON MY HEART YOU ASS AAUUUGHH
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
first off: "What had he been thinking? That the deer could protect humanity from evil-incarnate for the rest of time?" Whahaha!

I seriously had a freak out moment when Shika realized he was going to watch Temari die. Freak. Out. I had to stop reading for a minute, walk away, and then come back :(

And then holy geez...the suspense of getting of the damn bra, and! and! and! I was SERIOUSLY WORRIED THERE!

This has to be one of the best damn fics I've ever read. Kudos to the max.
viv chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This story was really suspense one, i was not sure till the very end if Temari will die! It was extremely interesting to read! Good luck with writing!
Hellewise14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow. this fic had me on the edge of me seat! best naruto fic ive EVER read. especially the relevance of temari being shorter, i wasnt expecting that. really, really great story. i read the interview from the creator. makes me sad :( oh well, mabye some people in japan could go boycott that *crosses fingers*
Lille Venn chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow, this story is really genious! The way Hidan plans to torture Shikamaru, with Temari dying first, and the way they manage to save themselves, it's very well written. I love it!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my god! That's hilarious! Sad, sweet, a little awkward, and totally hilarious! Underwire? That takes serious creativity!

-Ash
duskyxrosesxjasmin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This story was so good :) I love all of your ShikaTema fics (they're my OTP) because you never just make Temari a bitch with anger issues, you actually have her in-character. No spelling/grammar issues either. Fantastic job!

One question, I know you wrote this a while ago but what interview were you talking about when you said in the A/N "In fact, I wrote it the day that Kishimoto's interview came out. You know, the one that has totally sucked the lifeblood out of the Shika/Tema community?" Just curious, I hadn't heard about that interview.

Nice job!
mayo prince chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I read this story a long time ago I don't know whether I have reviewed this fic or not. But I like this fic very much. They're so in character I can imagine clearly in my head lol

keep on writing, I like your fics!
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Dude, deep man... :) Wow, that was intense. Really dramatic with the action and also the emotion. If this is what you came up with in response to an interview, then maybe Kishimoto should piss you off more often! I'm glad Temari lived!
chiichoo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Definitely one of the best I've read. I like how you also reenacted the scene to see if it were possible to do. After reading this one, I couldn't help wanting to see what happens next.