Reviews for Gravitron
Dimonah Tralon chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I am loving this story so far! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more!
P.J. Murphy chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Ahhh, kiss-tease! :-P You're worse with cliffhangers than I am, and that's saying something.

The lesson about what to look for was well-thought out. You didn't make it easy but someone observant enough with practice would have picked up on the clues. Well-written chapter.

Can't wait for the next installment.
P.J. Murphy chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Great story. Not sure if I consider Devon's departure completely awesome (pun intended), but obviously it's necessary for the story. (Then again, I had Ellie taking Casey on a picnic table, so I really have no right to say anything. :-P )

Keep up the good work.
ACasey chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Woo! I love how you have Casey teaching Ellie different things to look for as they observed the two guys in the boat!

..And of course the ending :) Update soon please!
ne71 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
I have no idea why it's taken me so long to finally jump into this story, but good greif I'm glad I did.

Terrific all around. Great, believeable characterizations from everyone, even just Chuck's phone conversations with Ellie and Casey. And I love that this is more than just a bonding moment with Ellie and Casey - it feels like we're headed for some action...

Great work so far, and I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Thanks,

Nick
Ali chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Great chapter but what an evil place to leave us all hanging. Can't wait for more.
goddessofbirth chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Very nice! I like the deepening on emotions on their parts, and having to use a couple cover is always lovely for ratcheting up the UST!
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I love the idea of where I hope this is headed, BW!

I appreciate the fact that John realizes that Ellie has been thrust, unwillingly, into the spy world, and he is being as truthful and sensitive as he can trying to keep her safe while forcing her to face reality.

Ellie already realizes that she needs him, at least as a protector and a confidant. I think spending time at the cabin with him will show her that she needs him as a man, too.

Just delicious, BW. I look forward to reading more, hopefully soon.

-NL
goddessofbirth chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Lovely, just like the first two parts! Of course Devon's a big fat weenie who can't handle real danger. Good thing Casey's there to pick up the pieces! And a lover cover? How sweet is that gonna be?
Ali chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
DIng Dong, Devon's gone, whoo hooo! Now the fun can begin. I love this story and can't wait to read more.
Basched chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Brandy!

I'm pleased I managed to find this, the alert didn't tell me it was updated!

Forgive the lack of a detailed review, but its been a long day!

Anyhows! I'm so pleased that you encorporated our chat ideas into it and you've done it well...the heart to heart talk was absolutely beautiful, but sad at the same time. The way Casey expresses himself was lovely and I can really picture him saying his little speech.

Now they're both staying there under cover! I'm looking forward to how he's going to teach her!

A lovely and powerful update my friend. Hope the next one comes out soon.

XD
vandevere chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
John's right, of course...

Ellie needs to figure out what she wants on her own terms. She needs to see herself as *HERSELF*. Not someone's Sister, or wife, or appendage...

And-who knows?-maybe two people will get a second shot at love...
KuryakinGirl chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
B!

This flashback is perfect. It shows exactly what Ellie needs: a safe sounding board, someone she can talk to about everything that's gone on without worrying about security. Somebody who's objective, who's been there.

Someone who lives next door. Hey, that's handy! :D

Seriously, B, can't wait to see where we go from here!

K
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hey, B!

...my stats seem to be coming back, if slightly!

But, I love this. The emotional spin, the physical spin. It's like the world's worst gravitron and poor Ellie can't seem to get off!

I'm so glad Casey's on his way, though. She needs a hand out of it, and he's definitely the one to lend that hand.

Still love this, B.

K
P.J. Murphy chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Another good chapter. Casey can surprise himself sometimes. Always a good listener, right?

Great writing. Keep it up!