Reviews for Cowboy Casanova
puckleberry4ever chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
wow that was so drama filled and adorable at the same time ..like a " i love you but hate you relationship" hate that i love you... channy forever heart touching i loved it keep writing ;)
ScRamb1ed chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Can i slap him? Please? I'll give you cookies AND cream!
FranDS44444 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
I can't believe i hadn't read the last chapter b4! Mmm it took me long to find out this story was over T.T anyway great story and chapter :)
TVDTSCHANNY chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
where do i find the sequel to this story?
Wisconsin-girl19 chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
Aww that was a cute ending! Also Switch sounds like it could be good too! Anyway can't wait to see what you come up with next.
randomsmileyperson chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Well, it'll be sad to see this story go but it had to end at some point. Though I would love a sequeal! I hope u can find someone with great writing skills like yourself to write it and that someone will be will ing to write it.

The story 'Secret Gardens' sounds pretty good. I'd say 4000 words since that'd be easier to read cuz it does get boring when your reading (or writing in ur case) a chap that takes like half an hour 2 read... and u might get a headache from staring at the screen for waaay too long! lol! 8000 words would only work if, through-out the chap, there was lots of interesting stuff happening and not just, like, describing stuff. Hope my opinion helped a little!
CowboyCasanovaFaaaaaaaan chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! :D
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
For my actual review part: Fair thee well, Cowboy Cassanova. Thou art lived a long, good life. Holla!

xXKodyXx

Sequel Check! I like both ideas, so perhaps a combination.

Korean I don't know that much about Korea, but I looked up Secret Garden. Awesome! I really liked the idea of that kind of story, so I hope you make it.

Length Either way'll not sink my cruise ship :)
Wisconsin-girl19 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
wow that was a sad chapter! Good job though update soon!
randomsmileyperson chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
That was really sad. I feel sorry for Sonny but hopefully Chad will be good to her..or else! Anyway, loved this chap despite the sadness so UPDATE soon!
It'sLittleMe chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Please update very, very soon. I love this story!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Aw, that was so sad! But, really good. I'm so happy you updated, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Holla!

xXKodyXx
FranDS44444 chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Poor Sonny :( I hope you get better with yoru fever! :D Great chapter btw
past decembers chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
I loved the way you wrote this.

Update soon. :)

-Bridgit x
lover of all chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
omg wat happened to sonny plzzz update