Reviews for WALLY: The Humanized Novelization! edited
nightcreature16 chapter 1 . 3/7
tho not the grider parts.
nightcreature16 chapter 7 . 3/7
this is really good im pretty sure that if pixar had walle human it would be like this
Devond chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
...holy mother of all freaking description s...
Pewdiepie chapter 33 . 11/25/2013
Heyyyyyyy bros how's it going my name PEWDIEPlE
Krav chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
Oh. Heh. Nevermind, then. I thought you were leaving it hanging. Please disregard my previous cursing.
Excellent editing. I really enjoyed it.
Krav chapter 32 . 7/31/2013
FUCK YOU! GOD DAMNIT!
Krav chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
So well written. I was only just able to slow down my reading enough to leave this review. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this fiction immensely.
DaLintyMan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
So he is still mentally deficient...
Shame.
Kountry101 chapter 33 . 12/18/2012
Omgosh I love love love love this. My heart just turn into a gooey mess, because I adored this couple and this story so much. 3
bh18 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Hey, I DO NOT care what you may say, Jeanette comes up in this story in place of Eve! You're personal copies might not have it, but check the stuff you already uploaded.

And fix the grammar here, it's all over the place. Not to mention It Only Takes a Moment and Lido Deck are copies of the same. Please take the time to fix that. In fact, bring this whole thing to some order, and put Garbage Airlock in the right place.

Other than that, loved it.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
YEAH! WOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU ROCK MAN! YEAUH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
FLASHBACK!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 33 . 8/13/2012
I'm glad you made changes to the original story. There were typos in it that distracted me, and this flows better.

I'm following you in hopes that you continue with the epilogue.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
I hate to ask, but is it me, or did there used to be a chapter 34?
reina malvada chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
Guess what? I'm in ff TODAY 23RD JUNE. I really do not know why some "authors" get angry with the new "rule"a bout MA rating. News for you girl! This is a guideline WAS updated on 2002 FF DID NOT ALLOWED any kind of graphical violence or explicit sex furthermore if you would read the guidelines you know that this king of spamming is forbiden by FF. This is not a free website c'om baby nothing is free. This site has its rules in order to prevent legal sue. Or would you sent a thounsend dollars to get free to ff owner when he was in the jail?

If you broke them the baned you because YOU ACCEPT BEFORE TO PUBLISH FF confide in you IF YOU DID NOT READ AN FF DELETED YOUR FICS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A FOOLISH under you own risk published forbiden fics so what do you want to do FF? Send a congratulations post card?

READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE PUBLISH AND MAYBE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY FF UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION NOT YOUR PERVERTION THOUGHTS