Reviews for Your Past Can Hurt You
Lizzybear54 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
This story was so sad that I'm about to cry now. *sniffle*
It was a great story nonetheless. Awesome job! This story is definitely going on my favorites. :)
writer-person2 chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
This story is amazing
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
that was sad but very very great good story
longlivelove01 chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
omg this was soo good i couldnt stop reading

this actually made me cry

the parts of Chelsie and DD's past was so sad

thanks for writing
Juubito chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Consider the Fourth wall broken!
LillyGirl310 chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
This story is sooo sad and I really enjoyed it. The last chapter made me cry because Chelsie ended up dying because she was trying to protect her freind from harm and it was in front of that very same friend, which was very brave of her and Edd was lucky to have her as a friend and girlfriend even if it was for a little time.

Thnakyou for a great story and I hope to hear form you again.

Till Next Time
KasaneMikufan865 chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Great Glaux, that was a good story. I almost burst into tears at the moment at the hospital. And the words, I can only descirbe them like this- So Touching! Good work!
PRIVATE Corp chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Well, that's such a tragic ending. We hardly knew ye, Chelsie. I got to say... after learning the past, you really got to feel sorry for her. I do, and man, if I had the ability to protect her, I'll show that gang a piece of my mind.

Again, I disapprove rape. It's not in my blood, as I am a true gentleman. I rather see a girl treated with respect than have some crazed idiot like these gang members rape an innocent girl. So uncool.

... And I like to say something from a previous chapter: I know it's meant to be random, but did Double D said he wants to work for Aperture Sciences? REALLY? Is he out of his mind! ... He better save some cake for me.

So, a tragic ending to end such a tragic story. Such a pity to see such a character go like that. A heroic sacrifice for someone you love. That... takes courage. For that, I salute you Chelsie, and I hope you're as beautiful as Double D views you.

And a small note: spell my name "PRIVATE Corp." There's a reason I had it spelled like that in the first place.
Harrison chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
"Sniff" goodbye Chealse, I hope your in a better place now.

This is a great fanfiction edman2, I hope to hear from you again.

Lux Bravo chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
(Tears up) That was...heartbraking. I now feel so bad for Chelsie, after learning what happened to her. I hope that she finds eternal peace in Heaven. God bless her, Amen.

Anyway, that was a brilliant ending to a brilliant story. I've stuck by it since the start and I'll stick by it now. I can't wait for you to write more stories; hopefully, if I know what they're about, I'll read them all!

R.I.P. Chelsie Manuel
Lux Bravo chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
Sorry I'm late reviewing, but I had no access to a computer for a few days. Anyway, what a romantic chapter; Edd was totally awesome, and I was surprised to see that he's a good dancer! I'm going to check out the last chapter now, and I'm hoping for a nice, long ending.

Harrison chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
This is starting to sound SOOOOOOO romantic.
Harrison chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
I just have a question. How come Double D forgot about something THIS important.
Harrison chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
OK. Could you please, please stop scaring me with your words.
Harrison chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Did Double D just did what I think I just Read...

Is she dead?